REVLON Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Darling [DISCONTINUED]

Revlon Balm Stain in DarlingRevlon Balm Stain in Darling

4.3

on 11/2/2014 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I kept rubbing this all over my lips because the color wouldn't show up at first- but give it a minute and this pretty light pink color appeared on my lips. Not the purple I expected but it's blue-based and pretty. My lips also feel nice, not sticky or dry, which is great.

on 5/3/2014 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm a fan of lip color and this gives a nice color. Its a pinkish purple-ish color and it looks nice for dressing down or up.

on 10/6/2013 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Cute but doesn't last. I actually like how light it is, but sometimes I wish it was more vibrant.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff. I got it in this color, and also in Cherish. I like to mix the two together and create a one of a kind, lush pinky-lavender lip. They go on smooth, they have a great,minty scent/flavor, & they make my lips feel great. They also do what they say they do - they stain your lips with a wash of beautiful color, and it lasts forever (at least 8 hrs on me). Even once the balm has worn off, my lips still have nice color to them, so I'll usually just apply a nice gloss over top if I don't want anymore color added, because obviously the more you apply the product, the deeper the color becomes. The nude shades are super nice, too. I got Charm and Precious, and right now, they are my everyday go to lip products. I also LOVE the packaging. They look like a pencil, but you don't have to sharpen. You just twist at the bottom like a lip balm, & there is a TON of product in these things. They are basically a dupe for Clinique's Chubby Sticks, and cost half the price. Score!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I went absolutely crazy when I first heard about these lip stains. I bought 5 of them, in the colors precious, honey, crush, darling and charm. Darling is a cool toned lilac baby pink, that looks good on me even though I'm warm toned. It has no shimmer or glitter, but looks glossy on the lips. It's very flattering even though it looks like it would be a better polish color. On the lips it shows more baby pink than lilac. The product is moisturizing, smells lightly of mint and has only a small trace of mint flavor to it. The product twists up so there is no pesky sharpening to do (thank goodness). Overall, I highly recommend these, they are a must have for any girl who wants a liner, stain, and balm in one.

on 5/14/2012 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Well just when I restocked my beloved Lip Butters from Revlon, along come these super lip balm “sticks.” I think these are pretty new b/c they aren’t in the regular section, but I found them at Rite Aid in a standalone display.

They were having a 40% off sale on all Revlon, so I felt like it would just be wrong not to try a couple??? (after I already bought 2 new lip butters, my collection is TOO big).

Anyway, I love these – maybe more than the lip butter b/c the color is longer lasting. This is sort of like a huge lip liner, but has the consistency of lip balm (I apply it pretty lightly). Even after the balm wears off, you are still left with a nice lip stain.

The colors I got:
1. Honey – a natural, mauvey pink. This is pretty close to my natural lip color, but it enhances it nicely.
2. Precious – In the package or on a swatch it is a shimmery nude. On my pinky lips, it turns to a shimmery pinky color. Also very natural looking.

I would definitely recommend these – they have tons of colors if you are looking for more oomph in your lip color!