Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Darling [DISCONTINUED]

Revlon Balm Stain in DarlingRevlon Balm Stain in Darling

4.5

on 2/4/2013 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a lovely lip product. First, the packaging is great, in a pencil form that you need not to sharpen. Easily fits in your purse/bag. Smells like peppermint, which I like! It smells fresh. This colour is nice, I find that it's a purple/pink colour. But the less you apply the pinkier it looks and obviously the more you apply the colour gets more intense. So it's very build able. I find that on me, when I go over my lips a couple of times to achieve max colour, it turns almost a fuchsia pink, but it does have purple in it. But I like it. It's not actually a stain at all for me... if it does stain my lips its ever so slightly and its not with a purple tinge, its like a pinky red, but I'm not sure... my lips just get red a lot of the times from rubbing the product on them so much.. but they don't feel sore or anything so perhaps it is a slight stain. But either way I can't agree with the stain part that much, but other than that it's a nice product. I find it's not drying or anything like that, the colour is nice, you can definitely tell that it's a purpley shade, although I find its a lot on the wearable side.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I love this product you can do a light layer or go a little thicker for a more pronouced llavender i don't know what up with all the comments saying this looks fuchsia I guess it depends on your lips natural pigment but on me (pale/brown hair) it's a pure lavender color maybe that why they say fuchsia.I love this color it makes you look so modern and fashionable.

If you don't like mint the smell of these will so annoy you way too minty!

So far I've bought 5 of these balm stains. Darling was the last one I bought and maybe one of my favorites. I passed on it initially because it was a scary looking lilac color. But once on my lips, it is actually a pretty mauvey pink. Don't be scared off by the color - it's very pretty on!

on 5/12/2012 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this product! I was really looking for something to layer under my Revlon lip gloss in Lilac Pastelle and this works perfectly. The combination of the two is just wonderful! This product is quite moisturizing and is a product that is very build-able.