Renpure Argan Oil Shampoo

Renpure Argan Oil Shampoo

3.5

Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa Extract, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Sorbitol, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methyl Gluceth-10, Silicone Quaternium-17, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance

I love this stuff. I have 3c curls and the shampoo leaves my hair very silky! I don't use the conditioner afterwards, because the shampoo is sooo moisturizing, so there is no need to. I use the conditioner as a co wash. All Renpure products are great!!!!!

on 5/24/2017 11:10:00 AM

After many co-cleansing experiments to baby my long, heavily highlighted blond hair and ending up with coated hair and greasy roots I headed back to the drugstore yet again. This time I purchased Renpure Originals Argan Oil Shampoo, and their Coconut Cream Conditioner. My hair is soft, shiny, no tangles to speak of, and it airdried beautifully! I took off one lippie because this shampoo says that it has no sulfates, that I was trying to avoid, but this product does foam up due to the Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate. This is my first experience with this brand and so far I'm really pleased with the results!

on 8/20/2016 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This shampoo was just okay. It has a few pros and cons for me. Overall, I will not repurchase.

My hair: Dry, fine, color-treated.

Pros:
- Seemed to be gentle
- Added more moisture than my typical shampoos (redken, pravana)

Cons:
- The scent is instense. It is very overpowering and fills the entire shower. It's not a bad smell, but it's not great either. It's just too strong. This is really the main factor I have in not repurchasing.

Middle:
- The packaging is fine. It's cheap looking - but it's an inexpensive product, so it's not a big deal.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried this because they were out of the Renpure shampoo I normally buy. I was hoping this would be somewhat similar but it's not at all. The other shampoo (Moroccan spring water) balances my hair nicely. This one leaves the roots greasy hours after shampooing and the ends dry (I also use the matching conditioner which feels nice in the shower but is essentially useless after). I know you have to wash these out well for your hair to not turn greasy but even when I do that it gets greasy. Not sure how this would help the health of your hair since its recommended that you don't wash your hair every day but with this you have to wash it every day, sometimes even more than once! Back to the Moroccan spring water I go- at least with that I can get 1-2 days without grease. Definitely leave this behind if you even think about purchasing it

This is the most fabulous shampoo to have ever graced my hair. Seriously!

I was lucky to find this on sale, 32oz for $6 so thought I'd try it. I am in love. The pump is great, the lather and scent are nice, and best of all...my hair was instantly soft and smooth. I did not even need to use conditioner. My hair usually gets knots from shampooing, but not with this gem. My hair is usually rather dull, but this made it soft and shiny after just one use. Works great for my frizzy hair. I will never be without this shampoo ever again.

This is pretty much the Cadillac of shampoos.

on 9/19/2016 10:50:00 AM

OMG this shampoo is HORRIBLE! I already am having issues with my hair because of my age (47) so I'm trying to use sulfate free shampoos and conditioners, but this stuff is actually WORSE than any sulfate shampoo I've ever used! It dried my hair out so bad and also made it look like straw afterwords! It even looked kinda fried too! I'm so mad! It's the last thing I need as my hair is already thin! I would not recommend this shampoo to ANYONE! It's awful! Buyer beware... 😡☹️

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

For a sulfate free shampoo, this product has a rich lather that cleanses well. It did leave my scalp feeling itchy. I am not a fan of the fragrance; it is a masculine type scent and lingers all day in my hair. I think it is an affordable shampoo free of sulfates, gluten and parabens.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

If you're buying a product with argan oil, you're probably looking for something moisturizing, something to make your hair shiny and healthy. This product does the complete opposite.

First impression: I bought the liter bottles with the pump dispensers. The pumps are non-functional. I tried absolutely everything, I even googled how to get them open. They just kept breaking off. I unscrew the caps and pull the whole pump out before using now.

The product itself is horribly drying. I'm not sure I even believe there's any kind of oil in this at all. I've been sulfate-free for several years and this is just as drying and damaging as any regular shampoo I used before. I haven't had a chance to look at the ingredient list yet, but this is definitely NOT a gentle shampoo. If I had colored hair, I imagine this would totally strip it.

The smell, thank God, doesn't linger very long. It's very clean-smelling, but sort of masculine. I could see Axe or a similar brand using this scent. I personally can't stand it.

I know this review is for the shampoo, but for anyone considering trying the conditioner--don't bother. It has the same horrible scent and doesn't moisturize at all.

Bottom line: avoid at all costs. This product may be cheap, but there are other SF options in this price range that won't ruin your hair.

This smells so nice! I love the way my hair feels immediately after rinsing it out. I have fine hair and it helps detangle the many knots I get.

ONE WORD.....HORRIBLE. Shampoo AND conditioner. ALL THEIR PRODUCTS ARE ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE