Murad Complete Reform with Glyco Firming Complex

Murad Complete Reform with Glyco Firming Complex

2.0

1 review

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Maybe it's my skin type but I tried this for the first time tonight and granted yes I don't have wrinkles at all on my face but I've been using eye creams and face creams targeted for people with wrinkles because I figured if I start early enough maybe I can de crease the rate of wrinkles appearing on my skin. I do have oily skin so that's going to help in the long run too, but nonetheless I still want to prevent it now. Anyways I tried this out for the first time tonight (I got a deluxe size sample at sephora with my VIB card) and at first when I was dapping it around my eyes to get enough product on not too much but enough it was fine then I started rubbing it in and when my skin started to absorb the product it immediately started burning, like a horrible burning sensation enough to the point where I had to remove it as fast as I could. Now I sit here with skin that feels sunburned and looks sunburned and not only that but where I put the product my skin is now swollen in that area. I mean is this suppose to work like this? I wouldn't think so. The eye cream I love and use every day is the Nars skin total replenishing eye cream. It's 55 for a full size at Sephora and so worth it so my skin is use to higher end creams but the Nars one doesn't do this at all! It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth where I applied it. I'm pretty close to calling Murad in the morning and asking of this is normal or not. Either way i love Murad products I use the clarifying wipes everyday.