Murad Complete Reform with Glyco Firming Complex

Filtered by age: 36-43
Murad Complete Reform with Glyco Firming Complex

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Ok, this stuff sells out fast! I know why... its amazing! I have skin that changes with the seasons, so my skincare routine changes all the time. Ugh. However, this is amazing under Dr Haushka foundation, as well as physicians formula talc free loose powder, and Revlon Colorstay Creme (so long as moisturizer is put on first... either the Murad Hydra that is in the same line as Complete Reform or Desert Essence gentle night cream).

Update: this product is still going strong! I love it! Its amazing under makeup and gives me a daytime treatment to boot :-)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Sephora has been running promos on this stuff and I got it with an eye cream this winter.

As far as glycolics go, this is not particularly effective. When I'm using a nighttime treatment, I want to wake up with skin that at least looks refreshed, but this doesn't seem to do much of anything. My primary complaint, though, is that it doesn't even feel good on my skin. It's sticky and stays that way, even after I put a moisturizer over it.

There are plenty of glycolics out there at all price ranges that are effective and make your skin feel & look good. This isn't one of them.

I've tried myriad Murad products over the years from almost all of their lines and have never been wowed by any of them, nor repurchased. Everything I've used has been ho-hum, overpriced, and over-hyped. Pass on this one.