Real Techniques Setting Brush

Real Techniques Setting Brush
Setting Brush

4.7

This has become my go to under eye setting powder brush. It is gentle for this area yet very effective. It can be used for setting, blending and or baking. You can also use it for highlighting and sweeping fallout away but tbh I just use it for setting my under eye powders and pin pointing smaller areas to set like blemishes or dark spots and am perfectly happy with its performance. Not to mention for a fraction of the price compared to some higher end brushes. Newbies and pros: this one is totally worth having in your makeup brush arsenal!

on 10/20/2018 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a terrific little brush! It supplements my huge, fluffy powder brush for applying mineral foundation & setting powder. This little brush can get around my nose & eyes where the big powder brush cannot. I've used it every day for more than a year and wash it at least every other week. It's still like new. Amazing for a "cheap" brush that only cost about $5 USD.

I personally prefer MAC brushes but this brush is still amazing. If you want to own quality brushes but don't want to/can't spend lots of money then brushes from Real Techniques are the real deal!
I have this and used this for a long time before starting to collect MAC.

It’s a must have. You can use it in multiple ways- with powder to set concealer, with highlighter, or even to dust off fallout from eyeshadow. I bought mine 4 years ago (!!) and it’s still in a perfect condition- no shedding!

I think Real Techniques has consistently amazed me! they have continued to make hands down the best affordable yet great quality brushes for any makeup need. The Setting Brush is yet another great addition to my ever growing and vast brush collection yet I continuously use this brush for multiple uses. for my liking and face shape, I use this brush for blush, contour, setting powder, baking and highlighting. I prefer it for applying contouring powders or a more precise application of bronzer along hollows of my face. I do have a small face so I prefer smaller brushes. this picks up & applies & blends product so well. I think if you haven't tried a RT brush, don't hesitate. they are put together so well. Regardless of price they are fantastic. I've owned this one for over 2 years and with almost daily use and weekly cleaning, I've never had a loose hair or breakage. The ferrule is strong. Great packaging that has held up and doesn't look cheap. love the thickness and strong handle that has rubber grip. truly a great brush. The whole company line is WONDERFUL!!!

Perfect for setting my Laura mercier under eye white powder.

on 7/28/2018 5:39:00 AM

Terrific little brush. Fantastic quality-no shedding, I can wash this as often as I please with no fear that it will start to fall apart. I love it for setting under my eyes, but then I get going and find myself setting all over, because it just leaves a beautiful finish. I rarely use highlighter, but when I do, it does work beautifully for that, too. I love Real Techniques brushes. They are excellent brushes for the money.

on 7/28/2018 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this brush.
I use it with my highlighter, undereye ‘baking’ powder. Had it for about 3-4 years, wash it frequently (looks as new every time) and no shedding so far!
RT make Great products for good price.

on 7/22/2018 5:37:00 AM

This was my second purchase form Real Techniques and I really love it. I use it for applying highliter and it delivers so so wonderful. It takes more product than a fan brush but I grab this one when I don't have much time for make-up ( I'd rather sleep 5 more minutes, especially on monday). I use it on the cupid's bow and the tip of my nose and the final result is glowy and natural. It is a great brush even for the beginners. I will definitely repurchase it.

I love this brush as it's amazing for setting your undereyes and is super affordable!

Popular Makeup Brushes