Real Techniques Setting Brush

Real Techniques Setting Brush

4.7

I love this brush as it's amazing for setting your undereyes and is super affordable!

Another great brush for a fair price! The sisters recommend it for setting your makeup but I use it for applying my highlighter. It takes a good amount of product and applies it beautifully. The brushes recommended for highlighter I have are too big. I need a brush which applies the highlighter more precisely and not on my cheeks as well.

on 1/9/2018 12:27:00 AM

This brush is great! I don't use it for setting my undereye area, though - I use it for highlighter. It works very well for that purpose. Picks up a good amount of product, easily blends the highlighter into the skin, etc. The price is right, too.

on 12/3/2017 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Great brush for setting the undereye area. It is good for highlighter as well but I prefer a fan brush for that purpose. Would strongly recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I strongly dislike this brush. I bought it for a highlighter and ended up trashing it as soon as I've tested it.
I really love Real Techniques blush brush and I was expecting to see the same quality here, but no, it is not the same.
The Setting brush is very rough and it felt like it's scratching my face. The handle quality was very poor to compare to Brush blush as well.
Very disappointing.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Fantastic.

I bought this for highlighting and it's excellent!

I've had a hard time finding a brush I liked for highlighter. They were too big/loose, or too narrow/tightly packed and didn't blend well.

This little guy is perfect. And cute.

My first RT blush and I'm quite pleased.

This is precise enough to put the highlighter where you want it and diffuse enough that you don't have to go back in and do blending as a seperate step.

Quite lovely. I'm very glad I bought it.

on 10/27/2017 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love this brush for highlighting tops of my cheekbones, picks up just the right amount of product and applies it evenly. Could be used with creams/liquids too. I also sometimes use it to set my under eye, works amazingly. Very soft and fluffy. I actually thought of purchasing another one because of it's multi purpose use.

on 6/30/2017 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

THIS GIVES THE MOST POPPING HIGHLIGHT EVER. Really stands up forever and has stood up to cleaning as well. I love these brushes.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like the size and the shape of this brush. It is good for applying highlight, contouring along sides of the nose and setting concealer under the eyes. I'm not in love with the handle but it's not horrible either. The bristles are soft and tapered to a rounded point, which fits in the smaller areas of the face well. The price is reasonable for the quality and it's a good tool to have in your collection.

It is a nice handy brush that feels soft and does a good job to set smaller areas of the face. Can be used to apply highlighter too.
What I dislike is the handle. With time it becomes sticky.

Popular Makeup Brushes