Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Setting Brush

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Setting Brush
Setting Brush

4.7

on 5/10/2017 5:21:00 PM

This is the only brush that I have 2 of. I use it to set my concealer daily and also for highlighter

I love this brush! It can be used for almost everything in my beauty routine! It's such a good shape and the bristles are soft but not too floppy and thin. They do fan out after many uses a bit, but I really think that doesn't matter when it's so versatile and cheap.

Not sure why it's called a setting brush though...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my favourite brush I own. When I got it I used it for highlighter and worked wonders. Then I gave it the job to set my under eye with powder (no baking) and does this job amazing, too. It is affordable and I can't wait to buy another one because you can use it for multiple things. The quality is very nice - I washed it multiple times and not a single hair had fallen off, nor the handle broke and I use this daily for at least 1 year.

on 4/12/2017 11:35:00 AM

I know this is a setting brush, but I actually like to use it for highlight! Its a perfect size for placing highlight in a pinpoint way on the cheekbones, down the bridge of the nose and on the cupids bow. I definitely can see this as a bursh to set the undereye area but I use my ELF flawless concealer brush for that. I honestly am not sure I ever used this for setting my undereye. I may try it sometime and see if I like it better than the ELF brush but for now, this is one of my favorite highlighter brushes. It's really soft. I may even buy another 1 or 2 to have extra highlighting brushes and to have another if I end up liking it for setting the undereye. I don't think it's more than $10. I believe I got it in a set for Xmas 3 or so years ago so I don't remember the price.

on 4/11/2017 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received it today and fell in love with it!!! Planning to order two more already! This is my second RT brush (the first one is the blush brush). I am still not sure if I like my RT blush brush or not. So I wasn't expecrting much from this one, either. But hey, it turns out that this one is a great multitasking brush!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I like using this for blush. I would repurchase is lost or damaged.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have at least 5 of these brushes. It's my favorite for setting under eye concealer and it's great for applying powder highlight. You can't beat the price! Soft and doesn't shed. Maintains its shape after washing. This is probably my favorite RT brush.

on 12/11/2016 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Best undereye setting brush ever! It's tapered so it fits perfectly under the corner of my eye, I don't know what's so special about this brush but it sets my undereye concealer flawlessly every time!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love love love this brush! I bought this on beautyjoint randomly and I have no regrets. It is super soft and applies powder highlight beautifully and naturally, it just buffs it in. I also use this to set my under eye concealer with and it works great in doing that too.

I really enjoy this Brush!
It is super versatile,
> I use it to set my under eye area - its the perfect size and shape!
> Blend out my concealer - I like that its not to dense so when I am blending out a thin concealer it isn't just pushing the product around on my face
> Highlight! it picks up the perfect amount of product and makes it easy to apply, without
> Dust away any fallout, its the perfect size to clean up my little mess'
>I have been known to use it to contour at times.
My only problem with it is that I only have one in my brush collection!

Popular Makeup Brushes