Essence Colour&Go 78 blue addicted

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/7/2013 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

AMAZING blue glitter nailpolish! Opaque in 2 coats and is so cheap and doesn't chip easily (well, in my experience, even without a top coat). Such good value and a good buy!

Perfect dupe for Deborah Lippman's Across The Universe! Really nice blue jelly formula with green and blue glitter inside.
I find it best when layered over other dark blue creme polishes so you don't have to build up the colour so much (3 or 4 coats to make it look opaque when worn alone). I layered it over my China Glaze Bermuda Breakaway.

One thing I didn't like with this polish is that it peeled off in a day. I am a little disappointed. But oh well its still lovely for the price.

on 2/26/2012 6:07:00 PM

I have been searching high and low and finally got my hands on the last one today on a stand. Im not a blue person but I had to have it after seeing swatches online. I will wear this over black nail varnish. I tried it over a few and it seens to go over dark colours better. Another thumbs up for essence.

on 2/22/2012 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this nail polish.It looks amazing on my nails and lasts more than week.

on 5/11/2012 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Gorgeous color, horrendous application. Wasn't expecting great quality but the formula turned out to be so thick and difficult to apply even the brush bent under the weight.

If you can make it work then good because it really is a lovley shimmery jelly with small and medium sized round glitters, but for me the brush was terrible, all bent and stray hairs everywhere and along with the super thick formula did not work at all. Sadly

on 5/7/2012 6:45:00 AM

Very beautiful colour. Dark blue gel with blue and green glitter. There are two types of glitter, small and large Which gives the polish a nice complexity.
Perfect dupe for Deborah Lippmann "Across the Universe".

application is easy, the brush is great and it stays a long time on your nails.

Excellent quality, better quality than most premium brands. Free of the 3 bad ingredients and not tested on animals.
Best value for money.