L'Oreal Lash Out [DISCONTINUED]

L'Oreal Lash Out in Blackest Black

4.3

on 6/28/2010 9:05:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

This product does great in seperating my lashes and really making them fan out. However, as others have mentioned, it doesn't do much for volume. I used three coats to achieve the bold look I wanted. It is simple and one coat will do for a nice natural look, no clumps. I have sensitive eyes as well, and my eyes did fine throughout the day with no irritation.
Edit: I tried using this with a clear mascara before applying the mascara and it works much better. It gives me just the look I want (not too much drama, but enough for someone to notice) and it comes off so easy!

on 11/11/2009 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

This is my HG mascara. It does everything that it says- lenghthens and separates and unlike other drugstore mascaras, it does not leave "debris" under the eye. There's nothing like going into the ladies' room at work and realizing that you've been walking around looking like Alice Cooper! Why didn't anyone tell me!?!?!?!!?!?Warning- if you're going to apply more than a coat or two- I strongly encourage you to use an eyelash comb in between coats- unless you're going for the spider look!

on 5/15/2009 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

makes lashes long and thick, makes lashes look and feel natural. stays fresh for a long time too. Its not the best but its decent and pretty good

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i'm not a HUGE fan of this mascara only because although it does lengthen considerably, it does not give me the volume i would've hoped for. i suggest waiting for the mascara to dry in between coats. if u dont, your lashes could get clumpy very fast. i have short, sparse lashes and i need a mascara that volumizes as well as lengthens.i am yet to apply it over my shisedo mascara base so maybe this will make a difference. the search continues!

on 12/1/2005 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

Pretty nice mascara, it definitely enhances my lashes, adding some volume and making them a bit longer. I would repurchase when this runs out. I don't know if I got an old bottle since it was on sale, but the goldish packaging is a bit tacky, and the maroon part rubs off. Overall, the prodect inside delivers, and that's what counts!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

-VERY GOOD, BUT STILL LOOKING
-RUNS AND FLAKES
-TIP: APPLY WITH A SOFT HAND, BARELY TOUCHING LASHES

on 12/1/2001 1:06:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is my "going-out" mascara -- it lengthens a mile long (I should say kilometre, I guess *grin*), and while it looks made up, it perfectly balances a heavily shadowed eye.