L'Oreal Paris Lash Out [DISCONTINUED]

L'Oreal Lash Out in Blackest Black

3.3

on 2/13/2010 1:41:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

At first when i read reviews on this mascara, i went out and bought this at walgreens for only 4.99. When i tried it on, i didn't like it so much. I have asian lashes thats short and curls only at the ends. This mascara didn't really do much of a great job at holding curls. But thats probably because i got this in non-waterproof.
The only good thing about lash out is that it doesn't flake throughout the day. Other than that, it didn't lengthen much, rarely any volume. CLUMPS! and it smears. :(

on 5/15/2009 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

makes lashes long and thick, makes lashes look and feel natural. stays fresh for a long time too. Its not the best but its decent and pretty good

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I WOULD REALLY RATE THIS BETWEEN A 3 1/2-4. I GOT SOFT BLACK IN THE NON WATERPROOF. IT WAS GRAY!!! I WAS PRETTY ANGRY ABOUT THAT. SO WHAT I DO IS USE THIS IN COMBINATION WITH MAYBELLINE VOLUME EXPRESS TURBO BOOST IN BLACKEST BLACK AND I GET LUXURIOUSLY LONG & THICK LONG LASHES. BY ITSELF IT LENGTHENS WELL. I LOVE HOW THE BRUSH SEPERATES VERY WELL AND GETS EVERY LASH. IT DOESN'T GET CLUMPY. I JSU T HATE THAT IT LOOKS GRAY & THAT IT PULLS OUT TOO MUCH PRODUCT AND COMES OFF THE SIDES SOMETIMES OTHER THAN THAT IT IS GOOD. BUY BLACKEST BLACK IF YOU WANT A BLACK MASCARA!!