L'Oreal Paris Lash Out [DISCONTINUED]

L'Oreal Lash Out in Blackest Black

3.8

on 3/7/2012 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Fantastic mascara for the money! It's a shame that it's discontinued and I can't understand why? I just ordered some off drugstore.com and you can still find it on eBay as well. It is WONDERFUL and doesn't flake at all. It doesn't make your lashes quite as thick as the Voluminous brand does but .. it does make your lashes REALLY LONG! I can't find one negative thing about this mascara.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This my HG mascara! I have been using this one faithfully for years now. I think it builds great length and thickness and rarely smears (and I use the NON waterproof version). I like this product so much that I have not even tried another macara in years and have no desire to do so. This one is absolutely perfect for me. I love it!

on 11/11/2009 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

This is my HG mascara. It does everything that it says- lenghthens and separates and unlike other drugstore mascaras, it does not leave "debris" under the eye. There's nothing like going into the ladies' room at work and realizing that you've been walking around looking like Alice Cooper! Why didn't anyone tell me!?!?!?!!?!?Warning- if you're going to apply more than a coat or two- I strongly encourage you to use an eyelash comb in between coats- unless you're going for the spider look!

on 7/17/2009 8:23:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I bought this mascara while travelling in California. On a side note I have to mention that I absolutely hate the way mascaras are packaged in the US: there is just no point in all that extra plastic and cardboard packaging that produces ridiculous amount of waste. Anyway, Lash Out isn't available in Finland, where I live, at least not yet (the price will be double for what I paid in the U.S.). Lash Out is a decent mascara for providing extra-length and slight volume. It smudges a tiny bit when applied, but it doesn't flake during the day. The brush is just the perfect size for me, but the packaging is quite plain. Also, just like every water-soluble mascara, it doesnt hold my curl. But the one thing that bothers me the most is that it's very irritating to my eyes! I also purchased the waterproof version, which is slightly better alternative for me.

on 2/4/2009 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara did make them longer...no volume...Very thin lashes. I know is not a volumizing mascara, but I just thought....yet another sad review....

on 4/28/2008 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The tube is ugly. It reminds me of christmas wrapping paper and ribbons. Anyways this stuff is nothing special. P.S. this is the stuff Tammy Faye used. BEWARE

on 4/3/2008 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this mascara everyday (Thank you, "joyce7"), and this is definitely HG material for me. This mascara gives me great length, minimal to no clumping, nice dark lashes, and NO flaking or smudging. I can't even say all those great things about my more expensive mascaras! Lash Out does not apply too wet; and therefore, does not pull the curl out of my mechanically-curled lashes. I like this mascara so much, I picked up another one today at Walmart! :o)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This Mascara is AMAZING! I live by this mascara! I use this everyday.. Although one tube only lasts me a couple weeks (I'm a mascaraholic) I will continue to purchase this

on 1/4/2007 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This again is one of those simple mascaras. Very good over all mascara, just now wow factor for me. Clean, feathery lashes. Maybe I can't get over the awful packaging. I bet if they repackaged this, I would fall for it.

This is a nice lengthening formula that wears well. It doesn't give much volume. The formula is too wet and it is, well, not dramatic enough. I need volume. I have thin, long, straight lashes. It's not for me, but I would recommend it.