Clarins Extra-Firming Body Lotion (Lifts, Tones, Smoothes)

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

1 review

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This promises to smooth and tone your skin. All I can say is that this is a very good moisturizer that I hope will help prevent any sagging on my upper arms, stomach, derriere and legs. I prefer to use this in the winter because it is a thick lotion and I would say that it is more like a cream that is packaged in a clean white tube with the Clarins signature red label. I can't describe the scent, but it is not floral. The thick lotion, if you apply a lot on will take awhile to penetrate the skin. I think the whole point is to apply a sheer amount and it does spread nicely.
I have been using this for the past 6 months and I will repurchase in the fall season. For the summer, I prefer Chanel and cellulite creams from Sisley Phyto-Svelt Global and Elancyl Cellu Slim.
UPDATE: It is now fall season. I didn't buy another tube, but I do plan to. I just wanted to come back and say that I was very happy with it. This cream is very thick and it is hard to use in the summer. I found out that Chanel discontinued their body line (so disappointed!!!) I was very sick and lost 10 pounds within 24 hours. I used this cream to help my skin bounce back. I never saw my skin ever sag on my legs before, and I know this cream help restore some bounce in my skin and I hope with whatever ingredient claims to have, it did help firm the skin by bouncing it back.

Popular Lotions / Creams