70%
package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I am "obsessed" with this product!! I love it, very moisterizing I have a lot of the balms and I just started collecting the glosses!! I couldn't ask for a better product! I wear the gloss or balm to bed and when I get up in the morning my lip are soft and moisterized! Love the packaging gthe balms come in and I really love the look of how they did the lip gloss package! ???? ???? ????.... They are also great for if you don't want any color but you want something to wear, I highly recommend!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I love the baby lips balms! this one and the blue/pink one are my favourtie because theyre clear. They do have the weird pepermint taste/feeling (because its peppermint so duh) but i dont mind it. I have one in my car and one on my night table. I put it every night before bed and wake up with soft lips. I find these hydrate immediately and make your lips actually look super soft immediately! The packaging isint the best but its alright. This is also pricey at 4$ a pop. Apart form that, i really like these

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3.0

4 years ago

This makes my lips oily, but it doesn't hydrate at all. I'd get the same results when I put coconut oil on my lips. The minty smell and taste are nice and not overpowering at all. It's not waxy, but it almost melts instantly whenever I put it on. Pricewise, this is expensive for a balm that doesn't hydrate. On top of that, the cap is rather loose and they should've made it more secure and fastened. I won't repurchase this.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

3.0

5 years ago

I received this 'Mint Fresh' Baby Lips in a beauty box. I like the fact that it is peppermint as I am personally a big fan of minty lip products. However the lip balm formulation itself isn't so great, it is quite greasy feeling and my lips don't feel particularly moisturised after. There are much better lip balms in the same price bracket in my opinion.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

5 years ago

After trying 4 lip balms & not liking any of them I finally settled for what I thought was a generic brand that didn't seem like it would fail me. I kind of made the mistake of getting the peppermint because it's not THAT minty & it just kind of smells funny. For some reason there's also this really thin layer of white shimmer that comes with it & it's pretty subtle but if your lips are pale they'll just make it look whiter so I don't wear it outside anymore without any color under it /: It's not oily or so solid it doesn't smear; it's kind of a nice in between. I don't like the packaging because the colors for it are just atrocious. But other than that the lid & use is really nice. I wouldn't get this again mainly because I don't like the scent of it that much. Not very pepper minty /:

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

5 years ago

Love it. Love that it has SPF 20. Love the packaging.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I use this for the sunscreen primarily, moisturizing, and to use under lipstick I suspect will be drying. I need to reapply this product every hour or two (I might not need to, but I don't like the feeling of it "sitting" on lips). It makes my lips look pretty nice while on, even used alone, and I didn't have what sounds like an allergic reaction I see described in other reviews on this site. It has a pleasing tingle when applied, and does seem to improve lips slightly over time.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

5 years ago

I used to love this. This tingly feeling and everything. But this basically ruins my lips every time I use it! Instead of hydrating, it makes my lips crack even more! I prefer eos and I'm definietly going back.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBrown

1.0

5 years ago

This Baby Lips completely tore my lips up! I bought it a few months ago before a camping trip thinking that the SPF 20 would be good and since it is clear that both me and my 6 year old daughter could wear it. After using it one day, I probably applied 3 times, my lips were red, swollen, and peeling. I have used lip products in the past with peppermint and never had an adverse reaction, I have also used plenty of products with SPF and haven't had any issues before. I'm not sure what ingredient in Baby Lips irritated my lips so badly but it took days before they healed. I'm glad I didn't let my daughter use it! This was the 3rd Baby Lips balm I have bought and while the other 2 didn't impress me they also didn't cause any damage. The packaging is ok, a little juvenile in my opinion (no offense to anyone who likes it!). And the cap didn't feel very secure, like it could pop off in my purse easily. I've ended up throwing away all 3 Baby Lips I've purchased and I have no intentions of buying more.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

from

6 years ago

Cute lipbalm. I love the package. And it smells really fresh, too. It does moisturize my lips well, but it's not for a long time. I didn't really expect that actually, because nowadays it's one thing you read that the product claims to do, and it's different in reality. ( 8 hours, did anybody actually believe that, really?! ) However, I like it. It's not much different from all other lipbalms, but it's nice. It's worth trying. + it has 20 spf, which is a plus. This would be a good lipbalm to put before applying lipstick.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral