NARS Ramatuelle Trio

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

on 11/17/2012 2:34:00 PM

I wouldn't buy it again because I can't imagine using it all up quickly, and because there are just so many colours out there that something else will come out that I'll fall in love with.

I do however, adore this as a summer/work palette - I love simple and shimmery colours, I always make a mess with dark colours and I can use this and it looks pretty with minimal effort. I love the icy peach shade the best. This palette makes me look really awake, the other thing I love about it is that the orange shade is really something I wouldn't normally buy, in fact it's what turned me off this palette the most but now that I've used it I am kinda really loving it!

Unusual and easy wear palette - very nice! I haven't seen these colours anywhere else in this kind of palette. Unique and very pretty, will be wearing this next summer too!!

on 9/2/2012 4:25:00 AM

I do like this trio but I dont love it . I think the colours are very pretty , soft and flattering on . They blend easily and a nd are subtle . As soon as I bought this and applied I knew this would be a work compact - I.e nice but not wow .

Top Rated Eye Shadow