Dior Nude Tan Healthy Glow Enhancing Powder

Dior Nude Tan Healthy Glow Enhancing Powder
Nude Tan Healthy Glow Enhancing PowderNude Tan Healthy Glow Enhancing Powder

4.7

on 1/21/2017 6:57:00 PM

I have colour #2, "Fresh Light" in this product and find that it's a great bronzer that works well for contouring - although it looks a bit shimmery in the pan, there's very little shimmer when you put it on, and it doesn't look orange (although colour #1 did seem quite orangey when I was trying it in the shop). I also like Bobbi Brown's matt bronzer in Golden Light for contouring- this is a big warmer though as it has more pink tones and is not 100% matt.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is by far the best bronzer I have tried and used in years. It is finely milled, does not give the orange look, it has a very subtle shimmer and gives an healthy glow, absolutely natural.
The only down is the price, very steep (it retails at Eur 54 here )
I have it in 001 Aurora and I have run through 3 compacts, and this is a thing! (i have 2 backups in case they discontinued it !!!)
I use it also in winter, this is a light shade that gives you a healthy look, not the bronzey look by any means.
Beautiful packaging, elegant, sleek and super luxury and it comes with a lovely Kabuki mini brush.
In any case I totally recommend this bronzer!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have the shade 001 Fresh Tan. I have fair/yellow Asian skin tone and this works really well to bronze up my complexion. I received it as a gift and the color did surprise me as it looked quite dark and orange in the pan but it is beautiful. I use the small kabuki brush that comes with it on my cheeks and it gives such a lovely bronzed sun kissed looked with a touch of pink and coral without looking orange. It lasts all day, I apply it in the morning around 6:30am come back home from work at 6:30pm and the bronzer hasn't moved at all. I absolutely adore this product and the packaging is so lux! Ticks all my boxes :-)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely amazing - my favourite bronzer. It is perfect to use as both bronzer and contour. Subtle shimmer and great colour combination make for a perfect complexion. Could not be happier and would definitely recommend it.

This is too thick for me, as in like a powder that provides coverage and it is buttery smooth but a lot of powder comes off. It is not hard to swatch if that makes sense. I much prefer my guerlain sheer blondes and my laura mercier baked bronzer. Even the nars laguna is less powdery. The effect on the skin is much more natural with these 3 i just mentioned. The guerlain blondes 2 is the same colour as this in 02 sunset. The laura mercier is less pink better all over the face. Pretty packaging but too heavy for my liking. The guerlain is much more travel friendly. I wont buy again glad i got this second hand on ebay.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I was looking for a bronzer that I could use for contouring, especially on my jawline. This was sadly the only one that showed on my dark NC43ish skin, in the darkest shade. I actually find it a bit mattifying which is not what I look for in a bronzer. It makes me look too made up. I also find the packaging too heavy and flashy and I wish they'd come up with a cover for the little kabuki brush that goes with it. Use it with this brush to get the best effect. I would have gone for a darker colour if it had been available. In fact I would have tried the Kevin Aucoin if I'd have checked MUA first.

Pricey but it will last me ages.

on 12/7/2013 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this bronzer it is so natural looking, Im Nc15 and i bought the shade aurora this has become a HG product. It doesn't look fake and orange like some bronzers can it compliments my skin perfectly I would definitely recommend it and I would definitely repurchase this when I run out.

on 12/7/2013 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Thank you MUA and Dior. I have finally found a bronzer that is perfect. I love this powder. It gives a glow, without being orange. I doubt I will need to buy again for a long time. I could not wait for this powder, so I bought it full price before the 20% off at Sephora. Been wearing it for about a month and LOVE IT.

on 11/28/2013 4:26:00 AM

My favorite this product..Nude Tan 002 sunlight

on 8/25/2013 10:34:00 PM

Obviously by the other reviews you know this product is amazing. I have the #2 Sunlight. You really can't go wrong. It's impossible to use too much and look like Snookie. It's a gentle, elegant sunkissed look on my nc20-25 ish skin. Smells great, packaging is beautiful, easy to use. Great product. Get it! Now!