Davines Oi Oil - Absolute Beautifying Potion

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Davines Oi Oil - Absolute Beautifying Potion
Oi Oil - Absolute Beautifying Potion

3.8

Cyclopentasiloxane, Disiloxane, Dimethiconol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxcinnamate/Octinoxate, Partum/Fragrance, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Tocopherol

on 7/14/2016 11:14:00 PM

This hair oil is life changing. I have thick, sort-of course hair, and I use a hair straightener on the ends almost daily. My hair never feels greasy, and the scent is just so heavenly. FYI: you can buy a roll-on perfume of this scent!

on 9/23/2014 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff smells horrible.. and I am not a scent-sensitive person. I don't care if it gave me model hair, I cant handle the old lady, thick, musky smell. My husband said my hair smelled like an old lady's potpourri on the back of the toilet :/ What were they thinking?? I got this in a birchbox kit and tried it twice. It didn't work any better than my Moroccan oil, and I prefer the non stink of Moroccan oil a million times over. This is going in the trash.

I have really dry hair caused by heat damage from my daily blow dry and flat iron. I've used several different products for heat damage but they all seemed to make my hair flat and greasy the next day. This product was first used on my hair by my hairstylist and my hair has never looked better!!! It smells amazing too and lasts until your next shower. This is most definitely my favorite hair product. I use 2 pumps and rub the oil in my hands and apply it to the tips, then all over (I have short hair) and style as usual. My hair is knot-free, frizz-free, shiny, and soft. After using this, my hair feels like and looks like I've never used any heating tools. It doesn't weigh your hair down. My hair still looks great the next day!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I got a generous sample of this from a hairstylist to help with my super frizzy, super thick, and super wavy hair. This is the first hairstyling product I've used that actually calms my poofy hair down. This is expensive, but a little bit goes a long way, and it smells really nice! Like powdery jasmine. I wouldn't recommend this for fine hair.

Video Reviews & Tutorials