Davines Oi Oil - Absolute Beautifying Potion

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Davines Oi Oil - Absolute Beautifying Potion
Oi Oil - Absolute Beautifying Potion

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Disiloxane, Dimethiconol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxcinnamate/Octinoxate, Partum/Fragrance, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Tocopherol

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My hair is not chemically treated and it is thick, frizzy & coarse. I apply 3-4 pumps before blowdrying and another 3-4 after. I have this in my handbag all the time and reapply on dry ends whenever I'm extra concerned, and fortunately this oil doesn't make your hair greasy no matter how many times you reapply... For my hair, at least.

The only problem I have is that it smells like cooking oil :/

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I love this product so much! I have long, straight hair that tends to get greasy and oily very quickly. For the longest time, I thought I could never apply anything to my hair to help with flyaways and frizz because it would just weigh my already heavy hair down. This oil is incredibly lightweight and doesn't add any weight to my hair whatsoever. I also think it smells absolutely AMAZING. I am addicted to the smell, I wish my body wash smelled like this.

What's great about this oil is that it not only tames your hair but it's good for it too! You can use it as a treatment by applying it when your hair is damp. Or you can use it when it's dry as an anti-frizz. I love this stuff!