Davines Ol Absolute Beautifying Potion

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Davines Ol Absolute Beautifying Potion
Ol Absolute Beautifying PotionOl Absolute Beautifying Potion

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Disiloxane, Dimethiconol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxcinnamate/Octinoxate, Partum/Fragrance, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Tocopherol

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My hair is not chemically treated and it is thick, frizzy & coarse. I apply 3-4 pumps before blowdrying and another 3-4 after. I have this in my handbag all the time and reapply on dry ends whenever I'm extra concerned, and fortunately this oil doesn't make your hair greasy no matter how many times you reapply... For my hair, at least.

The only problem I have is that it smells like cooking oil :/

on 2/22/2018 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

In the beginning didn't think much of it and thought what a waste of money :( After using consistently have fallen in love with this serum.This serum so amazing just like all the other products in this line. Love it so much, this non-greasy lightweight serum adds shine, moisture without weighing down my fine hair. I also re-apply on dry hair as well as wet hair without greasiness. Instant softness and shine..not even kidding!!Use it before blow drying saw a huge difference it makes and haven't used anything else ever since. On Ebay I bought this 4.56 oz bottle for 22 dollars.