Davines Oi Oil - Absolute Beautifying Potion

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Davines Oi Oil - Absolute Beautifying Potion
Oi Oil - Absolute Beautifying Potion

4.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, Disiloxane, Dimethiconol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxcinnamate/Octinoxate, Partum/Fragrance, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Tocopherol

Not bad a product, honestly but the smell just isnt really my thing n I find that Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment works much better at a similar price range. But really not bad for a hair oil, worth a try :)

This product is literally worth its weight in gold. I cannot tell you how obsessed I am with this divine hair oil. I was looking for a hair oil, and since I am not actually a fan of Moroccanoil's scent (or the product itself, for that matter), it was a toss up between this and the Kerastase Elixir Ultime. Something told me to get this, and boy, am I glad that I did. First and foremost, the scent of this is absolutely magical. I wish they would make this in a candle, a room freshener, a perfume, because I would wear it all the time. I have even rubbed some of this oil on my wrists before I go to bed to soothe me. I can't get enough of it. And the fact that it stays scented in your hair all day is a total bonus for me. This also makes my hair very silky and manageable post-wash, without ever making my hair look heavy or oily (I put this on damp hair prior to blow-drying).

I would definitely recommend this to anyone for beautifully soft, manageable, and wonderfully scented hair! It is without a doubt my hair oil HG!

on 1/29/2017 3:37:00 AM

It is a lovely oil, the smell is incredible. The only downwards is that the pump usually blocks and I have to press more times.

on 2/22/2018 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

In the beginning didn't think much of it and thought what a waste of money :( After using consistently have fallen in love with this serum.This serum so amazing just like all the other products in this line. Love it so much, this non-greasy lightweight serum adds shine, moisture without weighing down my fine hair. I also re-apply on dry hair as well as wet hair without greasiness. Instant softness and shine..not even kidding!!Use it before blow drying saw a huge difference it makes and haven't used anything else ever since. On Ebay I bought this 4.56 oz bottle for 22 dollars.