Davines Oi Oil - Absolute Beautifying Potion

Filtered by hair type : Other
Davines Oi Oil - Absolute Beautifying Potion
Oi Oil - Absolute Beautifying Potion

4.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Disiloxane, Dimethiconol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxcinnamate/Octinoxate, Partum/Fragrance, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Tocopherol

I use this on my ends after I blow dry. If you have dry course hair you can even use it to blow dry. The smell is a bit much but otherwise it works well and the bottle last a long time.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I totally love this stuff. I just recently got a hair cut my amazing stylist applied this. My hair was soooo incredibly soft. I have thick coarse hair and this helped keep it shiny and soft without weighing it down. I'm exited to try their other products as well!

on 4/28/2013 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So far, I think this works slightly better than Kerastase Elixir Ultime. It doesn't coat the hair as much, leaving a lighter feel. I also like that the pump for the bottle dispenses a smaller amount at a time. I often had to wipe away excess with the Elixir Ultime, else be stuck with greasy hair. I will say the scent is quite... potent. It reminds me of an Aveda type smell. Earthy and sweet. I'll give credit to the Kerastase for having a nicer, less obtrusive scent. But, overall, the Davines wins. It's a special product to apply it and to instantly look like you have better, healthier hair. EDIT - Bumping this to a 5. It's now my favorite hair oil. My hair is soft and hydrated looking and even when I apply more than I anticipated, it doesn't get greasy!