La Femme Terracotta

No Image

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This blush is nice not one of those items you can live with out, its a nice blush very pigmented I apply with a stippling brush.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is a bright juicy melon color that is gorgeous! videos on the yt look amazing so i ordered

i thought it be little shimmer but it's so much that its ridiculous. Its just overpowering. I love matte colors but i wanted to try one with little shimmer. To me it reminds me of little girl make up. I have even used a light hand but i just see more shimmer than color
i gave it to my friend who loves shimmer but i hate it because it accentuates pores and pimples but she doesnt seem to care

if you LOVE shimmer use this. great for fair-medium to medium dark colors. on deep dark tones i just found it to be just shimmer. I really do hate this lol. Gorgeous color that was ruined by shimmer that makes you look childish!

on 5/5/2012 1:46:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

La Femme blushes are very pigmented, blendable and longlasting. I have several refills and this is my favourite. Juicy melon-orange-coral shade (!?). You have to see it in person. It has gold shimmer but that`s subtle. Fit into Z-palettes. I ordered from Camerareadycosmetics. 2.99 USD + 8.99 USD with international shipping. If you want less vibrant orangey I think you will like Peach Sparkle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Amazing!! all of them are good quality and price!! Will continue to buy!!

Popular Blush Products