Vaseline Aloe Fresh Protecting Body Lotion SPF 15

Filtered by hair type : Curly
No Image

1 review

Active Ingredients: Octisalate (5.0%) Avobenzone (3.0%) Ensulizole (1.0%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Dihydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Glyceryl Stearate, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 6/30/2015 10:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I hope I am reviewing the right product, mine is labelled Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Fresh Spf 15. I was on the hunt for a light spf daily lotion that didn't smell terrible. I had tried a few and they all had a strong sunscreen scent that I just could not stand or were very greasy. This lotion is perfect, there is a very faint suncreen smell but it is barely noticeable. There is a light fresh scent that fades very quickly. It absorbs quickly and I've noticed my skin is so much softer since using this on a daily basis. I have also noticed some of the redness on my chest from the sun has lightened a bit. It's very cheap and the pump bottle is great. Would repurchase.

Popular Lotions / Creams