Vaseline Aloe Fresh Protecting Body Lotion SPF 15

No Image

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Octisalate (5.0%) Avobenzone (3.0%) Ensulizole (1.0%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Dihydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Glyceryl Stearate, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone.

Love this product. Ive been using it for about five years now. They changed the product’s formula since I first started using it - i believe the Aloe Fresh is now discontinued and its been replaced with Aloe Soothe. It was a much nicer formula before but the new one still does the job. I have combination oily skin prone to breakouts. This applies beautifully, sinks into the skin, works perfect with foundation - I use estee lauder double wear. It doesnt cause acne. My only gripe is that I wish it had a higher SPF. They need to make an SPF 30 version.

on 1/20/2014 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This should have been perfect for me - a light soothing moisturiser with SPF 15 protection.

The positives are that it moisturises and protects the skin from moderate sun exposure.

The negatives are that it sits on the skin and becomes slippery if it's a warm or hot day. Like if you're sitting down and your thighs are touching it's not very pleasant at all! Also, the lotion tends to rub into strange bits on the skin as you're applying it. Lastly, I've found that if water splashes onto the moisturised skin, it runs down it and makes a noticeable light streaks. Even hours after applying.

I'd use it if I needed to do chores outside and didn't want to get burnt but I wouldn't wear it out of the house. Or maybe just not a good one to use in Summer.

I wouldn't buy it again mainly because of how it rubs into small bits on the skin when you're applying it.

on 11/20/2013 3:03:00 PM

This is such a good value for me because I use it as a moisturizer before I put on my makeup. It keeps my skin soft and it protects my face from the sums harmful rays.

Popular Lotions / Creams