Vaseline Aloe Fresh Protecting Body Lotion SPF 15

No Image

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Octisalate (5.0%) Avobenzone (3.0%) Ensulizole (1.0%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Dihydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Glyceryl Stearate, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 11/13/2013 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I was at the store for a quick pick up & saw this bottle w/ SPF & the Allure seal on it, so I grabbed it for summer use. If you're looking for a super light (almost watery) summer lotion, then this is it. But I'll warn you: it really is super light--the consistency is not liquid, but while applying it, you'll feel the increased friction--it's like rubbing water on yourself after a while. Due to the lack of heavy moisturizers, your hands won't glide on your skin while applying this stuff like you're probably used to. The fragrance is very light + clean, which is always appreciated. This is the lightest lotion I've ever used; a bit too light for me. The downside is that it doesn't provide broad spectrum UVA + UVB protection; only UVB. Too bad I bought the biggest sized bottle b/c I figured all lotions are the same. I don't really have brand loyalty, so I decided to go for a surprise. My past Vaseline experiences have also been meh. Onto the next one!

on 6/23/2013 1:28:00 PM

The only thing I don't like about this product is that it doesn't do a great job moisturizing my skin. It sinks in quickly and smells good, but my skin doesn't stay moisturized all day and is just as dry after I have showered it off.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I LOVE that this has a pump. It leaves your skin soft and not greasy at all. I almost didn't buy this because at first it has a melon like smell (which I generally hate), but it's subtle, and either way the smell fades very quickly so I don't mind. I use this as a daily moisturizer and sunscreen. A giant bottle of this at Walmart is only $5, I can't complain!

on 8/13/2012 8:25:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i got the medium bottle for this because i like pumps but its ok.
the product itself i love it.
smells nice, moisturizing, not oily and it has spf :D

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I will not go out unless I have an SPF 15 body lotion on. Body lotions with SPF are a little difficult to come by, I've noticed. So I was lucky to come across this.
-----------
The scent annoyed me at first, it's very "spring/grassy" smelling. But I actually don't mind it so much anymore. What I most liked about the lotion, though, was that it was not very greasy! Most SPF products can be greasy because of the sunscreen properties, but this was very tolerable! The consistency is pretty thin, so it's easy to cover more surface area more quickly than thicker lotions, yet is still just as moisturizing.
-----------
Overall, I will continue to buy this body lotion over and over again. I have no cons about the product.

Popular Lotions / Creams