Vaseline Aloe Fresh Protecting Body Lotion SPF 15

No Image

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Octisalate (5.0%) Avobenzone (3.0%) Ensulizole (1.0%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Dihydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Glyceryl Stearate, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Stearamide Amp, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This was my HG for light lotion. Actually i have been interested in this lotion for a long time, since everyone claims that this lotion smells heavenly. So back in 2012 i bought this in a smaller packaging, because i am going to the mountains and no, its impossible to bring my TBS shea whip body lotion because of the bulky packaging.
For the first time, i fell in love with it texture and scent. It is very light lotion (but looks nothing like TBS purees), smells heavenly and fresh (dunno what it is, maybe it smells cucumber with a touch of sweetness), and the plus are it soothes and packed with SPF 15! I always end up applying this (or smelling this) everytime. But my love has changed... When the drydown of the lotion smells nearly plastic to me!! Oh gosh, i can do anything to make it run out faster and went straight to the dustbin. Should i repurchase? Hmm maybe, since it is very cheap. But i still cant forgive the plastic smell.

To me this is a so-so lotion. There's nothing amazing about this product, but nothing terrible. It does what it does and it moisturize my hands, legs, and body, but it doesn't heal me. I'll use this product for a month and I forget one day to put lotion on and the next day, it's dry. This product didn't do much, but it makes your skin smooth when you put in on, but when you take it off, it's like it was never there. My skin never healed from this lotion.
The only realize I'll buy this again is my mom buys this and I use this on my face sometimes for my dry spot and it works. Better than on my body. Eh.

Popular Lotions / Creams