MAC Razzledazzler Lipglass

4.2

I can't really use this alone on my bare lips, I look SO sick when I have it on. I saw tutorials that pair this with a lipstick and lip gloss and it looks fine. I found this compliments darker skin tone. However, this has the worse lip gloss texture I can imagine. Very thick and sticky, smells like glue, hard to apply and blend. I can't stand it on my lip for more than 2 minutes. If you consider buying their lipglass, I suggest you to at least go to the store and feel its texture to see if you can accept it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love it when I am tanned, (I am nc 35 and NC 42 with a Tan) and my lips are pigmented. I pair it with spice lipliner. Its leaves a white residu though.. the only downside.

To Read all 6 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My new favorite Lipglass! I found this in my makeup drawer and don't even remember when I bought it. I usually wear bronzer as blush during the summer months, and this peachy-colored Lipglass looked like it would go nicely with my cheek color. I could not believe how pretty this was when I applied it! It instantly lit up my whole face! I have been wearing it every day since I re-discovered it a few weeks ago, and am definitely going to invest in some back-ups. I have not wasted money on back-ups in the past two years, but this lipgloss is definitely worth having a few extras around, IMO.

Beautiful peach tone. Gives a lot of coverage

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Agree!! This stuff is the bomb.com, love this gloss... So pretty...

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I'm amazed that no one has reviewed this yet! I wanted to get the Razzledazzler lipstick too, but it was sold out right away. Anyway, I absolutely LOVE this Lipglass! It's a gorgeous light peachy/pink (baby coral) shade. It looks so flattering on my NC15/NARS Gobi golden complexion. It's has a glowy look to it, similar to their Ember Glow from an older collection. It's opaque but not overly milky like, say, Florabundance. It definitely covers my naturally pigmented lips and the color shows up wonderfully. Beautiful for spring and summer. I plan on buying back-ups for sure! Now if I can just get ahold of the lipstick too.... :)