Pi (For Men)

price range

Reviews

Reviews

17 years ago

I am female and I wear this. It is ssssexy and sweet, then dries down to a nice soft and dry woodiness. Ladies, try it!

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily

HairBrown

17 years ago

Ahh! yes yes yes! I love this cologne for men! Very sexy and romantic! an attractive scent and super intoxicating! I need to get this for my boyfriend!

About reviewer (43 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

EyesHazel

17 years ago

One of my favorites for my husband. Didn't care for the smell at the counter, but the sales person told me to always test it and wait 30 minutes. So I did. What a difference! It's sexy.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

18 years ago

Serious nausea for me, sad to say. The words "pour Homme" take on a new meaning: poor homey!

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

18 years ago

This is not one of my most favorite scents on my husband, but it's pretty nice. I guess it's just rather different for him, and takes some getting used to. More of a fall/winter scent too. I'd...

About reviewer (1546 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair

17 years ago

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily

HairBrown

17 years ago

About reviewer (43 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

EyesHazel

17 years ago

About reviewer (8 reviews)

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

18 years ago

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

18 years ago

About reviewer (1546 reviews)

Age