Orly Prelude To a Kiss

Orly Prelude To a Kiss

3.0

on 5/8/2014 9:24:00 AM

A really cute color, especially for the spring. However the application is terrible, the polish is way to watery. However I will keep repurchasing for the color

on 6/12/2013 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Very nice shade overall, but just not flattering with my skin tone. This would go best with girls that have olive/yellow skintones. Just not for me but otherwise very pretty as well as classy and soft nail color. Does not go on streaky either.

on 4/3/2013 11:22:00 AM

Like most white-based polishes, Prelude to a Kiss is a pain to apply, but the color is unbeatable. It's a very pale peachy pink that whispers "elegance". One of my favorite springtime/work-appropriate colors.

on 8/21/2012 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful white peach with great opacity nice neutral way to carry off peach without it clashing with certain outfits/colours. On a warm pale skintone like me I appreciate the peach undertone as a pink undertone but unfortunately this gives me the corpse look - unfortunately this is impossible to apply the formula is streaky and takes forever to dry

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i believe this is from their Spring 2012 collection. it caught my eye as being very unique because it looked like a very white peach.
it does come off a white peach (2 coats with touch-ups), but the most interesting thing about this colour, is that it is kind of a nude on me. in fact i would really best describe this colour as an opaque, milky pink with an obvious peach tone. i store my nail polishes by colour, and this does not really fit next to my peach colours, it looks a little pink in comparison, and much lighter. i think this is in a league of its own when it comes to the actual colour because it's delicate and feminine, but still quite a statement shade because of the paleness!
some may find this a LITTLE thick. but that is because of the white in the colour. it personally doesn't bother me, but if you want a thinner formula, perhaps find a similar colour that has less white in it.
i recommend!