Schwarzkopf Gliss - Hair Repair With Liquid Keratin - Ultimate Repair Shampoo

3.6

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Chloride, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Laureth-2, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-14M, Mica, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Sodium Sulfate, CI 77891

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have virgin 2A type hair, typical of 2A hair, there's a lot of it, but the strands tend to be fine, and is prone to dryness. Despite having virgin hair, my hair needs protein. This cleans my hair well, and it is just a bit drying, but it does not strip the hair. If you also have 2A hair this will probably take that a bit of that wave out of your hair, but it won't be done straight either. If your hair is more damaged or color treated, it will probably require a more intensive protein treatment to restore the the hair. This has a very generic soapy shampoo smell to me, nothing worth noting.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

My hair was fine and damaged and not comb-able until I found this product. I use it with the conditioner its the best. No more knots in my hair and its growing ♥

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I usually love Schwarzkopf Gliss products but the smell of this really put me off :( not pleasant at all. I love nice smelling shampoo and this was awful. I will not be buying again.

I have very dry, damaged fine hair from sun, surf, and chlorine, plus is also colour treated. So when I saw the buzz words on this Ultimate Hair Repair range from Schwarzkopf I thought I'd give it a go. Absolutely loved it at first, so went out and bought more, Now, 3 months on, it has given me just the opposite of everything it claims to repair. That is; Dry, damaged, straw-like hair. Not only that, but my hair feels thinner than ever before, and I feel that my hair is now falling out because of this very damaging shampoo and conditioner. It's left the roots of my hair feeling extremely dry and chalky and the ends are 'crunchy' with an audible sound when I rub them together! I honestly feel that my hair is disintegrating away, as every day I wake up my hair seems to be getting shorter and shorter! I'm absolutely shattered, angry and very upset, to the point of being in tears most days now. I have contacted Schwarzkopf, but unfortunately cannot get a refund, otherwise I would send it all back. I cannot believe that so much damage can be caused by a shampoo and conditioner. It should be taken off the market as soon as possible.
Avoid this product at all costs.

I really did not like this product, so much so that after a week of using it I got rid of it. I didn't like the smell or the strange consistency it left on my hair. My hair is quite thin so maybe the formula was too much, the packaging didn't imply it would be but I was still disappointed. I know a lot of people like it but if you have thin hair just beware.

I kind of like this product. Generally, I've had pretty good experiences with the Schwarzkopf Gliss series. For the price, they're amazing. However, not a miracle product, but still I would say it's the best cheap shampoo you can get.
My hair feels soft and bouncy and I enjoy touching my hair afterwards. You need conditioning with this, but the result is great

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Awesome :) smells amazing and makes my hair soft and fluffy (not in a frizzy way) and it's easy to wash out :)

I like Schwarzkopf Gliss products. They are usually either very good, or if not - they just do nothing for my hair (just not suitable for my hair, I guess).

But now, with this one, I think my hair looks worse than before. It's dry and has lost its shine.

What's strange is that my hair feels coarse and stiff right after shampooing, before the conditioner. Sort of like after washing off hair dye. Feels like I've burnt it with a chemical.

I will give it a little more time but I'm pretty sure it's is a dud.

I'm using the dark blue one by the way - Volume and repair.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I've been using the Gliss Hair Repair with liquid karatin ultimate repair conditioner (black bottle) with the Gliss marrakesh oil and coconut shampoo (dark brown bottle) for months now. I've repurchased half a dozen times. First off, the shampoo smells divine (like musky coconuts) and is really moisturizing. The conditioner, to me, smells like chocolate which is an absolute pleasure to use! and is so good for my dry, curly hair that's damaged by dying and heat styling. I use it once or twice a week depending on how damaged my hair feels. It leaves my hair feeling super moisturized and silky! I can see and feel a difference when I don't use it. It's quite effective for a drugstore product. I'm really impressed and will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

You can tell this stuff is going to be awesome just by looking at the ingredients. Very nourishing for my dry/bleached/dyed hair. It works the first time you use it.
The conditioner is just as great, but kudos on making a really wonderful shampoo.

Popular Shampoos