By Kilian Bamboo Harmony

No Image

on 2/18/2019 5:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is a lovely light, fresh green fragrance, perfect for summer or warmer weather. It is mostly Lemon veberna with crisp peppery notes on me, almost like super green Linden before it gets sweeter than Iike in the dry down. That being said, my skin amps sweet, so this might be even better on others. Very pretty, easily wearable.

I love this perfume. It is unique-although I find that since Kilian has tried to incorporate mostly natural ingredients, the wear isn't as long as it would be, although I do like the idea of something more natural on my skin though.
This is a very green fragrance-I notice right away the tea as well as bergamont and neroli, with citrus undertones, more orange than grapefruit though. It dries down with a slightly aquatic tone-with more mate and fig as well as spicy undertones.
I think it is an amazing fragrance-it wears very well on me, and I like that it doesn't smell like anything else that most people would wear.
I don't like to smell like everyone else on the street!
I do get a ton of compliments though, when I wear this. It is a great addition to the Kilian line. I cannot wait for the other 3 in the Asian Tales collection to come out.

Popular Fragrances