Ralph Lauren Romance for Men

No Image

4.7

on 6/2/2013 6:39:00 PM

Like the women's version of Romance, Romance for men is very florally to me. I don't think there are any floral notes in it but when i first sprayed it on i immediately thought floral. As it dries down it turns powdery or vanillaish or cocoaish. This scent morphs into different scents the longer it stays on the skin i've noticed. First it's very floral, then powdery and then i can detect vetiver and pine cones. This would probably work for a woman equally well as for a man i think.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

So far, this is my favorite scent for men! This is not the typical chemically alcohol sporty scent you find in men's scents. This is clean, warm and sexy. I bought this for my ex and it melted so perfectly with his body chemistry. I recently bought this for my current SO and it comes off a bit more crisp with a hint of pine on him not as warm, but still nice. A little goes a LONG way, so teach your man to only spritz once!

on 2/7/2007 3:37:00 PM

This is my boyfriend's favorite scent, and I love it, too. It's a little softer and spicier than a lot of men's fragrances, less brash and "clean smelling. It's $45 for 1.7 oz, which seems in line with the price of other men's designer fragrances. I definitely recommend checking it out!

OMG I freaking love this smell on males, my uncle wears this, and he smells so darn gooood!

on 12/11/2006 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My DH has worn this for a few years (moved on to this after years of RL Polo Sport) and I NEVER get tired of it! It's gentle & tender, manly, playful & sporty all at the same time. It is simply devine!!!!! To me this scent says "come on honey, let's cuddle up together..."! :)

**Top Notes: Pistacio Leaves, Iced Lavender, Mandarin Peel
**Middle Notes: Fresh Wood of Wacapou, Indian Basil, Wild Tiger Lily
**Base Notes: Bristle Cone Pine, Sheer Vetiver blend, Clean Musk

This is a nice cologne..for me though it's not as sexy as Curve. This is masculine smelling and certainly a keeper....but my favorite SEXY, weak in the knees, get close to me cologne is Curve (in the gold tin)!!

on 4/16/2006 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Oh Baby!! Two of my girlfriends and I have all had romantic entanglements with men who wore this. In fact, I was "entangled" with TWO men who wore this, haha. Very, very sexy :)

update: oops. Make that three. This is way too sexy for its own good, but only on the right skin chemistry. Smelled rather bland on guy #3.

on 8/23/2005 10:53:00 AM

I've been in love with the scent for many years now- ever since I smelled a sample in a magazine. I bought it for my boyfriend a few months ago and I still love it. It is a "soft" scent for men, definitely not as spicy as some of the other stuff out there, but that's what I like about it. I agree though, that the women's version is nothing special. Is it just me or do colognes smell better than perfumes in general?

I bought my boyfriend the Silver--the bottle is very elegant and simple, and the scent is to die for. It's so dreamy, I always want to bury my head in his neck when he wears it. He doesn't usually spray it on unless it's a special occassion, but he uses the aftershave regularly. It's subtle and perfect.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is an interesting and nice mens scent. I don't know the notes but found it alluring, modern, simple and elegant, after sales lady recommended it to me. I bought it for my DH and he likes it. It is a much better fragrance than a Romance for women.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel