Garnier vital restore eye cream

No Image

1 review

This is indicated for mature skin and although I know you don't need a separate eye cream, I thought I'd give this a shot. It's a medium-weight white cream in a plastic tube. Supposedly it contains soy and orchid extracts. It sinks in just fine and I didn't notice any odor. I used it day and night and the tube lasted about 3 months. It didn't irritate my eyes, nor did it cause millia. The tube's a plus because I can cut it open to get every last bit. Price is not bad for an eye treatment and Garnier is often on special.

I gave it a 4 rating because although it's not a miracle worker, I do feel it softened up the fine lines under my eyes a bit. I don't have dark circles or bags, so I can't speak to those. After I finished the tube of this stuff and wasn't using it anymore, I did feel my eyes didn't look quite as good as they had. I've since purchased a couple other eye treatments (because I'm always looking for something new), but when those are gone, I'm going to get another tube of the Garnier. BTW, I've used a tube of the Garnier ultra-lift anti-wrinkle eye cream and didn't notice any effect. So, there's something in the mature skin formula that seems to work better for me.