MAC Lovecloud

MAC Lovecloud
Lovecloud

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Beautiful mid tone yellow based pink blush. This is a satin formula that has zero shimmer. I love it. It looks very bright pink in the pan but is very build able for that perfect innocent pink flush. This blush goes with a multitude of looks and is great for spring/summer. I'm pale with slight rosacia thanks to my Nordic roots. A lot of blushes can look garish and make my cheeks appear way more red than they are. This blush is perfect since it is yellow based, it counteracts the redness and you can only see the beautiful glow of this blush. I like that it is goes on with the perfect amount if glow to enhance my cheeks. Just all around I am very happy with this blush and am excited to use in the morning. It is not hard to pick up with my real techniques blush brush. I do the Nike swoop 2x and blend out the "tail". It lasts all day and doesn't create texture on my skin. Can't really comment on the packaging I got the refill pan as I'm having fun with customizing my own palettes atm. Yes I do recommend and would repurchase. Not sure how this would look on deeper skintones? But if your pale or medium and are wanting a pink blush without the clown look this may be for you.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Gorgeous blush! I just recently purchased this after running out of Well Dressed (which I love as well) because I wanted to try something new. I chose this because I wanted something I could use everyday that would go with a variety of looks, and i definitely hit the jackpot with this one! Its a gorgeous mid tone pink that applies beautifully. Don't be intimidated by the brightness of the color in the pan, it applies somewhat sheer so you have some leeway. It doesn't contain any shimmer like people have said, but it does give your skin a nice youthful sheen to it. I'd recommend this to anyone! I think this would work on any skin tone, skin type, etc. Its pretty neutral so I wouldn't worry about undertones. :) Will def repurchase when this runs out!

To Read all 14 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wow, what a beautiful blush. I have been eyeing this for such a long time and I'm so glad I finally bought it. The color is the most beautiful neutral light pink, and it is extremely pigmented. I love how it blends so nicely into the skin, and the best part-it LASTS. I'm talking, all day. For oily skinned girls like me, this is a big deal. Go and get this, you will not regret it!

on 10/8/2014 4:22:00 AM

Calling all pale girls like myself - do you ever just want to be able to bust out the blush and go crazy - with this forgiving build-able blush you can. Lovecloud looks like a medium pink with hint of peach in the pan but applied is a sheer natural pink blush with slight yellow undertone.

I'm loving this blush on my NC15 yellow under-toned skin, it gives a perfect pink flushed blush look that pairs so well with all make-up looks. It is still possible to overdo this blush if you are pale like me and try to layer it too much, having said that it is a very forgive-able blush and blends out nicely.

Looks lovely with an added glow from highlighter but only a subtle hand as too much highlighting overpowers this blush.

I love to apply this with either the RT Stipple Brush or the ELF flat top powder brush.

If I use this up and can get my hands on another one it will be a repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is pretty close to Pinch o' Peach, a bit lighter, brighter, and pinker. It has a tiny bit of shimmer, which I react to, so I can't use it. But it's incredibly close to POP, and color-wise, I actually like it better than POP, but because it's lighter, it's a little too soft even on my fair skin. I prefer I'm a Lover, which is very close to this, but without shimmer and is a more blue-pink tone.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Totally love this and I'm SO glad they've decided to make it permanent. I got it with the Tres Chic collection. It's a colour totally lacking from the main collection. At first glance it can look peachy pink but it's not it's actually a yellow pink. It's also quite an unusual pink blush. I use this very frequently and will do so more now that I know it's going to be available. It gives you that innocent, healthy,baby-girlish colour. Totally brightens your face and goes with many looks, you can use it with pink, nude or peach lip stuff. The texture is flawlessly smooth and easy to apply. I don't find any shimmer at all but the colour makes you glow for sure. Well done MAC!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm a pale skinned girl but love the pink cheek look. This blush lets me achieve that without looking like a clown! It's buildable, so I can have a sheer look or a darker look for the evening. However my compact broke inside my makeup bag, gutted. And I'm sure there are other makeup brand that could produce a similar product, therefore not 5 star worthy.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I'm nc 30 and this is the most beautiful blush color! I have a looot of blushes but always i want to look amazing i go for this one. On me it's a corally pinky color that makes my face awake, good- looking. The sheen is so gorgeous, nothing crazy just so pretty. Absolutly it is my holy grail blush.

This blush is amazingly deceptive and works so well for my complexion, for reference I'm a MAC NC15. In the pan is appears to be a bright cool based pink blush, but it has some yellow undertones making it appear as a more natural flush of pink on my cheeks. The soft shimmer gives a radiant glow without looking overly frosted too. I would highly recommend this blush to anyone who wants a bright blue based blush, but has neutral to yellow undertones in their complexion as it is a fabulous blush giving you that pop of pink on the cheeks without pulling too cool/blue. Of course it's limited edition, but if it's repromoted I'll repurchase this again.

on 5/27/2012 9:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is such a nice warm pink. It's a great colour for spring, and it leaves the prettiest sheen. It gives me a very natural glow on my NC20 skin.

Popular Blush Products