no images

price range

Reviews

fromBaked

Dec/26/2018

Now THIS is a red that I'd recommend to everyone. This is the type of red that comes into my mind when I think of Korean red lips beauty. Not too bold or strong of a red, but enough to stand out while being soft. I'm scared of running out!

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (224 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

fromdnzysr

Dec/15/2016

Amazing red color to wear always - day and night. One of the best matte formulated lipstick.. the packaging is great. You can throw it into your purse and go everywhere. I love it. Only problem is the price.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

Jun/22/2013

Perfect shade of orange-red! Since I can't wear red lipstick with blue undertones, it can be tricky finding the right shade of red. I was looking to replace a discontinued shade called Rustic by GloMinerals and had been searching high and low. Last week I decided to ask for help at the Nordstrom make-up counter. A terrific sales woman took me from brand to brand until we found this …Read more

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

fromalaras

Jul/30/2012

I love the colour. I've been looking for this type of red. It has a little orange, a little brown in it. The texture is soft, finish is matte but coverage takes a few coats. It is a little too dry, I wish it was moisturising. Staying power is not that great either. Without eating, drinking it fades in maximum two hours. Once I have something to eat, it's all completely gone. And I think …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

3.0

Jul/04/2012

I thought this would be waaaayyyy more pigmented. You need to really swipe this across your lips several times to see any real impact. While I do have highly pigmented lips, most other matte lipsticks have fared better.

This lipstick was fairly moisturising for a matte lipstick. Even as a stainish colour, it's quite pretty and wearable for everyday. I would buy again as even …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (199 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark

HairBlack

May/19/2012

Moscow was introduced in NARS summer 2012 collection. It is a matte strawberry red as NARS describes it. Gorgeous darker brown-leaning red. Perfect match for Liberte blush in the same collection (a burnished dark apricot). As with most of NARS matte lip colors, serious all day staying power. Definitely recommend and would repurchase if they bring it into the permanent collection!

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

May/16/2012

This is a lovely, understated lipcolor, a light red with orange/brown undertones and very subtle sparkle. It's very similar to the Joyous Red lipstick from the 2011 Holiday collection. I was hoping for a slightly more vibrant hue, but I actually think that this will be a versatile daytime color for the summer.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

May/01/2012

I am in love with this colour!!! On me, it goes on as an orange-based red, but settles into an elegant warm brick red shade! I love how long lasting the lipstick is. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the packaging - I love the standard lipstick tubes! I hope that NARS makes this a part of their permanent collection - it looks amazing with the new Liberte blush!!!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

fromaykhan

May/01/2012

Moscow is a beautiful warm muted red that is not completely matte. The colour lasts for hours and leaves a light stain. This formula looks best on me if lips are well exfoliated and I use a little bit of balm before application.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure