NYX Liquid Crystal Liner - ALL

NYX Liquid Crystal Liner - ALL
Liquid Crystal Liner - ALLLiquid Crystal Liner - ALLLiquid Crystal Liner - ALL

2.6

on 3/4/2017 5:32:00 PM

I didn't realize it wasn't for the eyes until now and that's all I use it for. It does burn for a few minutes but it's really cute! and pain is beauty

on 9/24/2016 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Holy crap, this product is awful. Just as the other reviewers have said, it burns. Like, a lot. I understand that it says "not for use on eye area" on the packaging, but this is clearly marketed as an eye product. it's in the same packaging as the studio liquid liner (which burns as well) and is in the same section as all of the eye products. Even if this doesn't actually get in your eyes, it burns. I used this product at 8AM, washed it off immediately, and my eye is still red at 4:30PM. I didn't get any glitter in my eye, either.

Seriously, don't waste your money on this. Even if you plan on using it for non-eye use, it doesn't fully "set" and the sparkles rub off the area they were applied. Just get loose (cosmetic grade) glitter and save yourself the hassle.

Not meant to be used on the eyes. It BURNS the eye area.

on 10/2/2015 12:47:00 AM

I mostly like this product. I use it to brighten up my eyes a bit. I have it in gold and white. It does sometimes burn a little but not for very long. It doesn't flake on me.

on 10/24/2015 5:24:00 PM

I like the gold color (that is he one I got) but bought it for cheer makeup that we had to wear and noticed that don't he packaging it states 'not intended to be used around the eye area'! What! it even says on the website that it is an eye liner! Will not use it again now I know why it was burning my eyes

Okay! For those wondering the reason it BURNS IS BECAUSE IT SAYS ON THE PACKAGE ITS NOT MEANT TO BE USED AROUND OR ON THE EYE! ITS LIQUID EYE LINER SO DO NOT LET IT GET IN YOUR EYE! THIS IS A HORRIBLE PRODUCT AND THEY SHOULD TAKE IT DOWN

on 12/10/2014 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Crusty! The color is beautiful but it becomes dry and flaky after a while. At first I thought I had eye-buggers (eww) but then I saw that chunks of this peeled of in a creepy way. Had to toss it.

on 5/11/2015 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I bought this in crystal silver in hopes that it would be a fun liner and an easy way for a quick glittery look without fallout. (I'm not big on eye makeup, at the most I'll do a cat eye occasionally). what a mistake!! it burns so horribly upon application. after a little investigating I realized it says it's not intended to be used in the eye area..... where else do they expect me to applying glittery silver eye liner? In addition, a few hours after applying it always peels and flakes off. yuck. I was excited to add a little sparkle to my look but I guess it wasn't meant to be, I really dislike this product.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really wanted to like this liner, especially since it's much cheaper than the Urban Decay Heavy Metal liners. Unfortunately, you get what you pay for with this product. Although I didn't have an issue with my eyes burning like other reviewers, the product started to peel off and looked like I had glue all over my eyelid...not cute!

I also had to laugh. The sticker on the tube says that this product is, "Not intended to be used around the eye area." It's a liner...where else is it supposed to go???

on 11/16/2014 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love Nyx products but this liquid crystal liner is awful. After it dries it becomes very flaky and looks like your skin is peeling off. I wish I had bought 1 and tried it instead of buying 3 at once but I never had a problem with any Nyx products until I tried this liner :(