Yves Saint Laurent Anti-Cernes Multi Action Concealer #1

Yves Saint Laurent Anti-Cernes Multi Action Concealer #1
Anti-Cernes Multi Action Concealer #1Anti-Cernes Multi Action Concealer #1

4.2

Titanium Dioxide, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Octanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isostearyl Alcohol, Nylon-12, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Barium Sulfate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Propylparaben, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Soybean Lipid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Myristyl Lactate, Citric Acid. [ /- May Contain: Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 2/23/2016 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have very blue/purple under eye darkness. I don't have bags or hollowing. Just the discoloration. I am constantly on the quest to find a concealer that will correct (because I'm too lazy to use a corrector) and also look somewhat "natural" under the eyes. I find formulas either too drying or set and then make my under eyes look crepey.
I have this is shade 2. I am NC30ish skin tone and I can use this under the eye as well as spot concealing. I do find shade 2 matches well and I cannot believe how much it really covers and corrects the darkness. It doesn't brighten though so I could go in with shade 1 if I really wanted a bright under eye effect. It smoothes over and is very emollient and moisturizing. Which is nice because it looks smooth and not dry but it can settle into a fine line which is easily smoothed over with the dab of my finger - far less upkeep than other concealers throughout the day! You can set it but I like the soft moisturised look under the eyes and it almost reflects a bit of light when not set with a powder.
I have tried all the talked about concealers out there. My collection is embarrassing. This one by far corrects the best and is the most natural looking. I may purchase the shade 1 to put over the top on days where I want the bright under eye affect. Price is ok. I've spent more on other concealers that I do not rate. You are getting quality and because I have such darkness then I am happy to invest in a concealer that gives me the results I'm after. I would definately repurchase.

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

My HG concealer for under the eyes. The shade 1 is just right for me.
I have really dark undereyes so at first I use YSL Anti Cernes and on top of it YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch in the shade 2 (shade 1 is pink undertoned) and powder or Mac mineralize skinfinish in Lichtscapade.

In addition I use it on my face as well to spot conceal.

To Read all 93 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this at a duty free and never thought I would use it. Who knew that I would actually finish a tube. i used #2, a medium colour suitable for my skin tone. I have crows feet around my eyes and for some reason this was actually not as drying as everyone said it was. It covered well and if anything it was a bit oily, maybe too oily... I started developing these mini white bumps under my eyes and in my inner-cheek area.. these are not white heads- since they are stuck deep in my skin. I think they are called milia and I believe they came up from using this concealer. It was way to oily for my skin... clogging my pores. Yuck!

All in all, love the coverage, not what it did to my skin.

on 8/27/2014 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

honestly i didnt find anything about this concealer that wowed me. at least not enough to repurchase. theres a small amount of product and since its a multi purpose concealer its not very practical.. at 35$ theres just no point when i can buy a drug store concealer that can do the same if not better. i cant attest if it causes breakouts as i only wore it under my eyes it did cover pretty nicely but like i said, i can find better for cheaper.

on 7/13/2014 5:18:00 AM

I usually think of these stick formulas as drying so avoid but am so glad I ended up buying this one as its very creamy and glides on so easily. Compared to the click/wind pens I think this would last a lot longer too.

I use this under my eyes for concealing, I like to draw a criss cross under each eye and blend in with a foundation brush (those flat paint brush type brushes you get in sets but never use for foundation - these are great for concealer) I use this under foundation and find if I need a little more lightening up I can easily blend a little more on top of foundation. As this seems so creamy and moisturising it never looks dry or cakey and does not crease. I'm not sure how this would perform on really dark or purplely undereye circles as my tend to be more a grey/yellow when I'm tired and this covers them completely.

#1 is a perfect match for my NC15 skin tone. Definite re-purchase for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I was pleasantly surprised with this one. I was lucky enough to find a match in #1. This concealer isn't as dry as I thought it would be. I prefer this over hourglass' stick concealer. It actually sits really well and doesn't dry out my under eye! I can make this look like I'm not wearing anything. Thumbs up!

on 3/20/2014 1:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The packaging looks luxurious.

A very drying concealer.
Doesn't cover dark under eye circles.
Does a mediocre job at covering blemishes ect.
Expensive.

= I'm really disappointed with this product and will not repurchase.

on 11/5/2013 3:35:00 PM

I was looking for a new concealer like always and the guy at sephora told me if I got this concealer I will never use anything else. This is terrible for dry skin 1st of all. Its cakey and has no staying power. I really wanted to like this because I am a sucker for creamy concealers but this is just awful not even worth 10 bucks I can't believe I spent 35 bucks on this! So disappointed.

on 11/5/2013 12:15:00 PM

Firstly, I really like this product so much! Very recommended. It depends on what you want to use it for, but once a month I break out bad on my chin, and get cystic acne that turns into really bad sores (ugh!!), nothing really covered it enough for me to feel like I wanted to leave the house, BUT then I tried this.. and it covers it completely, I actually feel like my skin is really beautiful even in my worst skin times with this on. It sits on for the entire day too! without having to cake on with more product. I use this alongside a light foundation from Lancome that is also amazing for my skin. Works wonders together :) Its kinda expensive, but it's so worth it if you have some bad stuff you want to cover up. WILL BUY AGAIN AND AGAIN!!

on 11/3/2013 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I like this concealer, but it is expensive for the amount you get. It has a pretty decent coverage. It covers blemishes and dark circles pretty easily. It is creamy and thick, however it dries quickly on my skin. If you're looking for a light concealer this is not it. It blends fairly easily. I prefer to use my fingers rather than a brush. The packaging is cute and compact which I like.