Paula's Choice Earth Sourced Antioxidant-Enriched Natural Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Paula's Choice Earth Sourced Antioxidant-Enriched Natural Moisturizer

2.0

Not tested on animals

Water, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter (natural emollient), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Canola Oil (antioxidant plant oils), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (natural emollient), Propanediol (naturally-derived penetration enhancer), Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Oil (antioxidant plant oils), Sodium Hyaluronate (natural skin-repairing ingredient), Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Leaf Extract, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract (natural antioxidants), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (water-binding/soothing agent), Tocopherol (pure vitamin E/antioxidant), Hydrogenated Lecithin (natural cell-communicating ingredient), Thermus Thermophillus Ferment (natural water-binding agent), Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil (antioxidant plant oils), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (natural emollient), Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Aspartic Acid (natural amino acids/water-binding agents), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Carrageenan (natural thickeners), Sodium Lactate (natural skin conditioning agent), Potassium Stearate (synthetic emulsifier), Sodium PCA (natural skin-repairing ingredient), Glyceryl Stearate (plant-derived thickener), PCA (natural skin-repairing ingredient), Silica (natural mineral thickener), Xanthan Gum (natural thickener), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Potassium Sorbate (natural preservatives), Sodium Benzoate (synthetic preservative), Benzyl Alcohol (synthetic solvent), Phenoxyethanol (synthetic preservative).

on 9/15/2018 9:12:00 AM

I've been using this moisturizer for about 3 months now, both morning and night. Using it through the summer months was a little strange, as I found this moisturizer felt light weight when applying, but it quickly made my combination, acne prone adult skin look oily by midday. The texture was watery feeling, but seemed to sit on top of my skin instead of being absorbed.

However, as a PRO, I would say that this moisturizer did NOT seem to add to my breakouts. I'm 31, but hormonal acne is still a major concern for me. It's nice knowing that this moisturizer didn't make matters worse.

I don't mind this moisturizer but I definitely don't love it.

on 2/9/2015 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love paulas choice. But this product sucks. I had a sample. Firstly when rubbing it on my face it was streaky and hard to soak in. After it dried, my face felt very dry. If I were to touch or rub my face the moisturiser would roll off in little balls. Try the other moisturizers.