Paula's Choice Earth Sourced Antioxidant-Enriched Natural Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Paula's Choice Earth Sourced Antioxidant-Enriched Natural Moisturizer

2.7

Not tested on animals

Water, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter (natural emollient), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Canola Oil (antioxidant plant oils), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (natural emollient), Propanediol (naturally-derived penetration enhancer), Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Oil (antioxidant plant oils), Sodium Hyaluronate (natural skin-repairing ingredient), Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Leaf Extract, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract (natural antioxidants), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (water-binding/soothing agent), Tocopherol (pure vitamin E/antioxidant), Hydrogenated Lecithin (natural cell-communicating ingredient), Thermus Thermophillus Ferment (natural water-binding agent), Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil (antioxidant plant oils), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (natural emollient), Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Aspartic Acid (natural amino acids/water-binding agents), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Carrageenan (natural thickeners), Sodium Lactate (natural skin conditioning agent), Potassium Stearate (synthetic emulsifier), Sodium PCA (natural skin-repairing ingredient), Glyceryl Stearate (plant-derived thickener), PCA (natural skin-repairing ingredient), Silica (natural mineral thickener), Xanthan Gum (natural thickener), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Potassium Sorbate (natural preservatives), Sodium Benzoate (synthetic preservative), Benzyl Alcohol (synthetic solvent), Phenoxyethanol (synthetic preservative).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a strange moisturizer for me. I like it, it has more good natural ingredients, is fragrance free, a little goes a long way so this could last you awhile, nice packaging. But if I'm not careful and don't let my previous products soak in COMPLETELY this will ball up on me. I've never had this happen before with a moisturizer. I feel like it does a "passable" job at moisturising but nothing my normal to dry skin is particularly impressed with. Maybe this would work better for normal to oily skin? I use this at night and it doesn't irritate my skin or anything, but I don't wake up and say WOW to my skin in the morning since adding this to my routine. So I think once I use this up I'll be looking elsewhere for a PM moisturizer that's more moisturising, skin softening, anti redness, and really gives me that "glow" that I'm looking for.
However, if you're looking for more "natural" ingredients that has science to back it up and this works for you, it's not a bad product!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got a sample pack with cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. Out of the three products, I found the moisturizer to be the best as it felt like it was doing something. This product made my skin feel nicely moisturized and slightly smoother to the touch. The moisturizer has a faint chemically smell on application, but it dissipates after a few seconds.

on 4/27/2012 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This newest offering from Paula's Choice advertises itself as 98% natural. It has no animal-derived ingredients and the packaging is 100% recyclable.

It's marketed for all skin types. I found the moisturizer not moisturizing enough for my dry skin.

This new line also includes a gel cleanser and a toner.

Popular Moisturizers