Paula's Choice Earth Sourced Antioxidant-Enriched Natural Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 19-24
Paula's Choice Earth Sourced Antioxidant-Enriched Natural Moisturizer

3.0

Not tested on animals

Water, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter (natural emollient), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Canola Oil (antioxidant plant oils), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (natural emollient), Propanediol (naturally-derived penetration enhancer), Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Oil (antioxidant plant oils), Sodium Hyaluronate (natural skin-repairing ingredient), Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Leaf Extract, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract (natural antioxidants), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (water-binding/soothing agent), Tocopherol (pure vitamin E/antioxidant), Hydrogenated Lecithin (natural cell-communicating ingredient), Thermus Thermophillus Ferment (natural water-binding agent), Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil (antioxidant plant oils), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (natural emollient), Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Aspartic Acid (natural amino acids/water-binding agents), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Carrageenan (natural thickeners), Sodium Lactate (natural skin conditioning agent), Potassium Stearate (synthetic emulsifier), Sodium PCA (natural skin-repairing ingredient), Glyceryl Stearate (plant-derived thickener), PCA (natural skin-repairing ingredient), Silica (natural mineral thickener), Xanthan Gum (natural thickener), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Potassium Sorbate (natural preservatives), Sodium Benzoate (synthetic preservative), Benzyl Alcohol (synthetic solvent), Phenoxyethanol (synthetic preservative).

on 11/3/2013 11:10:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Got this in a few samples, I wanted a day lotion for my combo skin that gets oily in the t zone, but gets flaky around my nose and other areas. What I really wanted was a silky finish, and this was the opposite. Kinda tacky, like if you press your finger against your skin it sticks a little. Not what I was expecting for a lotion for combo skin. Took a long time to absorb as well.

First off I have to say how expensive PC is outside US & Canada. I paid 60 USD for the earth sourced 3 step line & it was already on sale! The moisturizer alone usually cost around 45 USD which is twice of the price listed on PC's official site.

I do love natural products that are colorant & fragrance free & I've been using this set for around 3 weeks & I've actually noticed an improvement with my combination-slightly sensitive skin.

The texture is rather light & creamy which I think suits my combination skin really well. Heavy cream moisturizers normally break me out & fluid moisturizers tend to leave dry patches. It does leave a mild film on the face but that doesn't bother me too much since it does leave my skin feeling more plumped & moisturized.

My main complaint has to be how small the bottle is, it will probably only last me a month or two max with daily usage, & given the prices here, its hardly economical.

I will repurchase definately if its cheaper here, but not HG enough for me to shell out 45 USD every one or two months definately. Physiogel's moisturizers seems to work for me as well & at a much lower cost.