BeneFit Cosmetics Sun Beam

BeneFit Cosmetics Sun Beam

4.1

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-21, Squalane, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Butylene Glycol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide.

on 3/7/2017 1:38:00 PM

love that it's like a nail Polish bottle. Super smooth liquid, you can use your finger or a beauty blender to blend it out. I love the golden glow vs a white line because it keeps everything warm and classy. perfect for with make up or without, im looking forward to using it over the summer with more of a tan

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I had heard good things about the pearlier version of this product, but I am always drawn towards products that give a more golden glow. This product does not fail to deliver. I apply it on my cheekbones, nose and cupids bow to give a dewy, more subdued highlight. The gold hue is super flattering on my skin tone and immediately lifts my face, making me appear more awake and radiant. I have only bought this product once but would definitely purchase again.

on 6/24/2016 6:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love using this product mixed in with my foundation during summer to give my skin that little extra glow, or even when I want go bare face I will add a tiny bit in to my moisturizer just to add a little more bronzed look to my face. Will repurchase this again when summer rolls back around.

on 6/23/2016 1:30:00 PM

I am really digging this product for the summer months - I find High Beam to be too white and almost silvery to use on my cheeks when I have a tan. This stuff is great, I will be repurchasing.

on 8/8/2015 9:37:00 AM

This formula is mediocre at best and really does not contains any ingredients that I would really want to but on my face. The packaging with a nail polish type brush seems cute at first, but then reveals itself to be highly impractical for application. This goes on lightly, but is a bit garish compared to other highlighters. For powder highlighters, I recommend ELF's Studio Bronzer or TheBalm's Mary Lou-Manizer, and for cream highlighters, I recommend rms living luminizer.

on 1/10/2015 5:59:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Gorgeous shimmery golden liquid highlighter, use it across the brow, cheekbones, tip of the nose and chin, with or without bronzer for a pretty, dewy sun kissed look.
The beauty of this its actually quite subtle, I only wish there was more of it! It always seems to run out before I expect it to, and don't be fooled by the box it comes in, it's like opening a packet of crisps to find it's only half full!
Saying that I will always re-purchase because there's nothing else like it.

*TIP this blends fabulously with cremes, powders, foundations etc. so experiment with different items, my favourite is adding a few dabs to my (powder) bronzer on the brush and lightly 'buffing' it in, it prevents the powder from looking too matte and makes the skin look radiant.

on 12/1/2014 5:15:00 PM

This product is fun if your in your twenties or you are olive to dark skin toned but it's not for pale freckled fave girls. it made me look wrinkled. I use it to highlight under my brow which is lovely but not worth the price.

on 9/20/2014 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love love... I use this product to highlight my cheekbones and looks beautiful without glitter

on 8/15/2014 12:52:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Well, I have a very complicated feelings towards this thing. In one hand, I love the product, makes my skin glow flawlessly. Even my brother noticed the difference and complimented my makeup when I'm using it (FYI, he hates it when I use any makeup on). It last all day too, just like the high beam. The color is way more subtle on my warm skin tone.
However, it's a bit pricey for me and I don't like the packaging as well. Makes me wonder, what if I almost ran out, would it be hard to get what's left of it? You know, cos the shape of the bottle and stuff.
Soooo...I checked yes on the "If you ran out or lost this product would you buy it again?" question, but actually, I'm not 100% sure.

on 6/5/2014 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am a huge fan of this. It is shimmer not glittery. So simple to apply. Doesn't rub your make up off underneath and really gives you that summer glow. I would say if you are light to medium go for high beam and medium to dark go for sun beam. Its a little tub of magic!! xx