Nivea Express Eye Makeup Remover

Nivea Express Eye Makeup Remover

3.0

this remover stings the eyes a little (as mentioned by a lot of the other users), however, it does its job effectively. I use the maybelline lash sensational waterproof mascara and this product wipes all the mascara off easily! (compared to the neutrogena one i used previously)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It burned my eyes and my undereye area was red and irritated.I usually love Nivea products and never had any reaction to a product.I returned to my favourite Garnier Grape eye make up remover.

To Read all 33 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/1/2016 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It's a nice makeup remover that does the job!
If you keep it on your eyes long enough with a cotton it takes away waterproof mascara pretty well.
If you get it in your eyes, it will obviously sting a little.

on 11/2/2015 1:50:00 PM

Decent make-up remover for an affordable price. A bit oily consistency but I find that it doesn't leave much residue. I don't usually wear a lot of eye make-up nor do I use waterproof mascara but it does remove my make-up (mascara, sometimes eyeliner and eyeshadow) quite well.

This is a decent enough eye makeup remover. I don't really wear a lot of eye makeup, only mascara and, very occassionally, liquid eyeliner. I find that I don't need to tug on my eye to remove makeup, which is very good as the skin around the eye is so thin and delicate. I simply soak a cotton pad with the remover and then press it over my eyelashes, hold it for a few seconds and then wipe off the mascara. It works well and you do not need to use too much for it to take effect. However, I think that there are better quality removers on the market at roughly the same price.

on 2/26/2015 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Don't like this eye makeup remover. It stings and I have to rub really hard to get everything off instead of it just disappearing, like with my fave L'Oreal EMR.

on 10/15/2014 2:55:00 PM

I'm pretty impressed with this one! I have very sensitive skin but it didn't irritate my eyes, although it is a bit drying. I always wash this off with my La Roche Posay dermo-cleanser afterwards as it is very moisturising. Takes waterproof makeup off with ease! Much better than L'Oréals version.

on 10/14/2014 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this for about 2 years. I tried the 'gentle' version but it didn't work. I didn't think I had any problem with this remover, as it never stings my eyes. But now it dries out my skin. I wondered why my skin was flaking all around my eyes...and then it dawned on me that it must be this remover!

I have discontinued use and hope that my skin will return to normal shortly.

on 7/24/2014 9:22:00 AM

Do Not Buy!!!!
this beautiful package caught my eye from the moment I saw it and finally I bought it.
well, let me tell you. I can't believe this stuff is actually meant for the eyes!
It burned my eyes so so bad and no matter how many times I tried to wash it off with soap it didn't wash off (because it's so oily maybe?).

so, I decided to use it only on my face - not good either.
It's too oily - coming from a girl who really love oils, this is a bad feeling of oiliness, it's not this soft pleasant feeling. this oil doesn't soak in and you are left with oily face and tones of makeup that didn't come off!

save your money and buy neutrogena's extra gentle cleanser

As someone who wears lots of dark eye makeup this stuffs is a miracle. Just one swipe over the eyes and waterproof or not waterproof is gone. Dont have to deal with trying to scrub my eyes! Also the hole in the cap where the product comes out is super convenient as its just the right size to stick a q-tip in to help touch up messed up makeup with precision.