Revlon Photoready Cream Blush

Revlon Photoready Cream Blush
image 1image 2image 3

3.8

"Charmed Enchantement 150" - Rosy blush

This is a marvellous drug store cream blush, it is long lasting and blendable.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have ever colour in these blushers they are pigmented and blend so well!

To Read all 97 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have the color flushed. It looks a little intimidating in the pan but it goes on pretty sheer.
I used a stippling brush to apply by dabbing onto my cheeks then if needed slightly blended out. It gave a pretty was of color. I could not use this any other way even applying with fingers did not give the look I wanted.
Overall it was nice but did not last that long on my oily skin. Compared to others it did hold up a little better but I got very shiny.
As for the product itself you get quite a bit especially when used the way I used it.
It started to dry out after a while but was still usable.
Pretty color but I probably would not repurchase as I was not overly pleased with it.

on 1/8/2016 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have these in the shades Flushed and Charmed, which work different for my skin tone. Flushed looks bright fuchsia in the pot, but it looks natural on my cheeks while Charmed appears more mauve on me. These were about 12 USD each so it's a little pricy for a drugstore. The consistency is very smooth to work with and the pigmentation is sheer, but buildable. Once they are applied on the skin, they need to be blended out quickly otherwise it'll look patchy. The wear time isn't long wearing either. Overall this was an average product, but I don't think it's worth the price tag. Best get these when they're on sale.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I'm a huge fan of this product. I tend to prefer cream blushes to powder ones anyway, because I tend to find you get more colour from less product and applying with fingers you can get a more precise application.

I bought this product in "Charmed" - it's a lovely natural colour that suits my skin tone very well. I only need to use a little of the product to get a good colour, so given the size of the product I can see it lasting a hell of a long time. It builds easily too, depending on how much colour you want. I sometimes use this in conjunction with my Chanel Les Beiges bronzer if I want to be a bit more glam.

The texture of the product is nice - creamy without being greasy or too thick. I sometimes use it as a coloured lip balm on days when I don't want to carry a balm or lipstick separately with me.

Packaging is nice - simple and classy, classic Revlon. I can't see myself buying this again soon as it will last months and months, but I would happily try one of the other colours. Very good value for what I think is a great product!

on 8/24/2015 4:34:00 AM

My local drug store only carries the Revlon cream blush in charmed and flushed variants. Personally, I would have chosen Pinched since it goes well with my skin tone but left with no choice, I settled for charmed enchantment.

The packaging is not impressive. It's a clear plastic tub with black screw lid. You'd thought Revlon would have chosen a glass container for a more expensive look-- but no. It leaves a dark pink (old rose) pigment on my skin, which is not too flattering. The color only lasted for 3-4 hours on my skin (even with primer on). Fortunately, I got this as a gift. But if I ever need a cream blush soon, I would not consider purchasing this.

on 8/15/2015 7:04:00 AM

Found this at my local chemist for $6.50AUD. This retails for $22AUD. Don't let the loud colours scare you. They sheer out to a wearable colour on the cheeks. The pigment is still evident. Just nothing garish or clown like.

After watching Lisa Eldridge's review on cream blushes, I took note and started using my lipsticks as cream blushes. It's a wonderful way to make use of bright bright lipsticks that otherwise would sit amongst my collection hardly used. MAC Lady Danger, for example, makes a wonderful coral flush on NC20 skin when stippled on.

ANYWAY. On to this review - I picked this up because Lisa specially mentioned the bright fruschia colour "Flushed" being wonderfully pigmented and beautiful on skin of colour. I'm an NC20 and pale as ghost but thought, what the hecccck if I use this sparingly it may look beautiful as suggested.

It did that and more. Due to dimethicone being one of the top ingredients, it's makes a wonderful primer for powder blushes. My blushes last ALL day now.
I use a Real Techniques Stipple brush to apply this to my cheeks.

- Coral Reef is a bright, orangey coral and definitely the most intense shade of the four. It reads much more orange than pink, so I'd recommend this for someone who is already comfortable wearing that tone in a blush. You do pick up quite a bit of pigment on first swipe, but after blending, it's a lot more wearable.

- Pinched is the lightest shade of the four, and I'd describe it as a light peach or apricot. It seems to have the tiniest bit of shimmer through it (compared to the other colours, which are all flat), but it's not an in-your-face shimmer. This colour is on the pale side, so I don't think it would show up very well unless you have light skin. I think it's a really interesting colour. Most blushes that are this light have some pink in them, but this shade is a super-light orangeŚcould be really pretty for a different blush look than the norm.

- Flushed was my favourite. It looks like an extremely bright fuchsia in the pot, but is more sheer on the skin. This colour is great if you're like me and love a stronger blush look. I think it would work on a wide range of skin tones, from fair to dark, and the hot pink is a little easier for most of us to wear compared to the coral.

- Charmed really more of a rose shade, with a bit of brown in it; although it can look like a baby pink in some swatches online. On the skin I think it's the closest to a "universal" blush colour. This rosy shade would suit absolutely everyone. Surprisingly, it's slightly deeper than Flushed. Flushed is brighter though. Charmed is a more muted every day colour. If you're after that English-rose cheek-look, this is your colour!

Because my lips are sensitive to beeswax. I actually use this beeswax-free cream blush as a lip stain.

I am very much enjoying this product. It's up to par with Stila blushes (more emollient and dewy), Chanel blushes (dimethicone based but.. 3g of product for an arm and leg), Bourjois (dimethicone based - colours aren't as unique and not great for dark skin tones. Dupes for Chanel FOR SURE), Maxfactor Cream Blush in Soft Pink (creamy - but sadly discontinued!?).

I will not repurchase because I simply won't need to. 12.4g of product! But another reason is that I can use lipsticks mixed with a dimethicone based primer (Benefit Porefessional/Garnier dupes) to replicate the same effect/colour. Rimmel's As You Want Victoria is a very close colour.

on 7/23/2015 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

i have this in charmed. i apply it by swirling a stippling brush in the pan then stippling my cheeks. this results in a natural application. i have fair, pink-toned skin and i find that this complements my skintone really well.

for the price, i'd say this is worth it. it's a really nice cream blush with excellent wear time and the screw top packaging is attractive and practical. i'd repurchase, because i love the colour so much.

on 6/18/2015 11:19:00 AM

I have this in Coral Reef, which is a bright peachy red. I've been looking for a color like this. It can look intimidating in the pan, but it applies sheerly and is buildable. Blends like a dream. Its a wonderful natural flush of the cheeks. Perfect all year round, but especially summer. Lasting power is decent (i put on top of primer, foundation & setting powder)

I actually love this product. I bought Charmed Enchanted today at Ulta. For the original price stinks but I got it on sale and well its packaging is cool. And made great ! Now the product is nice and creamy but not too creamy and very silky. I applied it with a Sonia kashuk brush on one side but the other side I applied with my fingers. It's a buildable
Product and very pretty ! It lasted all day in 80░