Revlon Photoready Cream Blush

Revlon Photoready Cream Blush
Photoready Cream BlushPhotoready Cream BlushRevlon Photoready blush in Coral Reef

3.8

on 1/3/2018 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I don't know if the pot I picked up from Harmon was old and dried out, but this cream blush is very, very stiff in the pot. I really have to dig my stippling brush into the product to pick it up and it applies to my cheeks in the same difficult way. If I had my receipt, I would be returning this because for DS it is EXPENSIVE.

I don’t know if there is something wrong with my application, but this blush seems to disappear almost immediately into my skin! I swirl my finger into the pot and then tap it onto my cheeks. (Smudging it to blend) the color is beautiful, but it personally is not what I am looking for. Perhaps someone else with large pores would have the same experience.

on 5/21/2017 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Love this blush... one of my favourites. I have all the shades but charmed is my preference. It's a bit expensive so I always buy it on sale but in saying that it does last for ages.

on 3/12/2017 1:40:00 AM

These are so gorgeous for the price and for being a drugstore cream blush. I used the color Smitten and it gave me such an amazing look that only Benetint could beat.

Can be a bit greasy feeling after you put it on so perhaps powder over it?

Wouldn't repurchase as I love benetint more but would def recommend as an affordable option to someone who is looking for a good cream blush that is not too comedogenic (a lot of cream blushes contain palmitite or some sort of coconut oil derivative that can be very clogging).

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This cream blush has been my favorite for the past 3 years or so! I have the color Flushed. It blends in like a dream, and it is very pigmented. I like to dot on my cheeks and blend in with a beauty blender.
It gives me the most natural looking rosy flush as if im not wearing any makeup!
I was just using it this morning and was just getting anxious and worried that this might be discontinued.
I have very many traumatizing incidents where my favorite products gets discontinued so im going to rave about it to let someone know that it can ruin a girls life when they discontinue products hehehe

on 1/4/2017 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Medium

Got this on clearance in Flushed, glad I didn't pay much. I use cream blush regularly, my favorites being Stila Convertible Color and Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge. Now, I don't expect this to be as good as those are...but this is useless. No color. Not buildable. I have an older Revlon cream blush (in the square flip top rather than the round screw top this one is in) in "First Blush" and it's much better than this one. This is going in my purge box. It's a shame, it looks like a pretty bright pink in the pan.

on 7/31/2016 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I bought this when it fist hit the stores and I'm still on my first pot! I use it every day but you really don't need a lot of product to create the ultimate blushy glow.
It blends so easily and looks very natural and dewy which I absolutely adore! I will never be able to use a powder blush on its own again.
This sometimes gets a tad bit oily on my skin but recently I discovered that using a powder blush underneath it works wonders. I've been getting so many compliments when I combine the two (shhh my top secret beauty tip). I'm really not a fan of sparkly matte powder blushes as I feel it can look fake and cakey on my combination skin and especially on my olive skin tone.
But using a cream blush can sometimes clog my pores and look very oily on a bad day. So all I do to remedy this is apply my powder blush (a very light, soft rosy shade) and pat this over the centre of the applied area. It creates a beautiful natural ombre type of effect.
This is an ultimate must have in my daily makeup routine.

"Charmed Enchantement 150" - Rosy blush

This is a marvellous drug store cream blush, it is long lasting and blendable.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have the color flushed. It looks a little intimidating in the pan but it goes on pretty sheer.
I used a stippling brush to apply by dabbing onto my cheeks then if needed slightly blended out. It gave a pretty was of color. I could not use this any other way even applying with fingers did not give the look I wanted.
Overall it was nice but did not last that long on my oily skin. Compared to others it did hold up a little better but I got very shiny.
As for the product itself you get quite a bit especially when used the way I used it.
It started to dry out after a while but was still usable.
Pretty color but I probably would not repurchase as I was not overly pleased with it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have ever colour in these blushers they are pigmented and blend so well!

Popular Blush Products