Revlon Photoready Cream Blush

Revlon Photoready Cream Blush
Photoready Cream BlushPhotoready Cream BlushRevlon Photoready blush in Coral Reef

3.8

on 3/12/2017 1:40:00 AM

These are so gorgeous for the price and for being a drugstore cream blush. I used the color Smitten and it gave me such an amazing look that only Benetint could beat.

Can be a bit greasy feeling after you put it on so perhaps powder over it?

Wouldn't repurchase as I love benetint more but would def recommend as an affordable option to someone who is looking for a good cream blush that is not too comedogenic (a lot of cream blushes contain palmitite or some sort of coconut oil derivative that can be very clogging).

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This cream blush has been my favorite for the past 3 years or so! I have the color Flushed. It blends in like a dream, and it is very pigmented. I like to dot on my cheeks and blend in with a beauty blender.
It gives me the most natural looking rosy flush as if im not wearing any makeup!
I was just using it this morning and was just getting anxious and worried that this might discontinue lol
I have very many tramatizing incidents where my favorite products gets discontinued so im going to rave about it to let someone know that it can ruin a girls life when they discontinue products hehehe

on 1/4/2017 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Medium

Got this on clearance in Flushed, glad I didn't pay much. I use cream blush regularly, my favorites being Stila Convertible Color and Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge. Now, I don't expect this to be as good as those are...but this is useless. No color. Not buildable. I have an older Revlon cream blush (in the square flip top rather than the round screw top this one is in) in "First Blush" and it's much better than this one. This is going in my purge box. It's a shame, it looks like a pretty bright pink in the pan.

on 11/27/2016 12:02:00 PM

I bought this after reading in a magazine that it was such a great blush. It's awful. It dries powdery so I might as well use a powder blush that is easier to apply for a natural look. I liked Stila convertible color as a blush. At least that looked nice. Every time I try this blush it disappoints me. I would rather use Stila, or if I use a powder blush then Nars Orgasm or Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes. I would not recommend this. I have drier skin and was hoping a creamier blush would look fresher. My sister is oily skinned and I had her try this and she couldn't make it work either.

on 7/31/2016 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I bought this when it fist hit the stores and I'm still on my first pot! I use it every day but you really don't need a lot of product to create the ultimate blushy glow.
It blends so easily and looks very natural and dewy which I absolutely adore! I will never be able to use a powder blush on its own again.
This sometimes gets a tad bit oily on my skin but recently I discovered that using a powder blush underneath it works wonders. I've been getting so many compliments when I combine the two (shhh my top secret beauty tip). I'm really not a fan of sparkly matte powder blushes as I feel it can look fake and cakey on my combination skin and especially on my olive skin tone.
But using a cream blush can sometimes clog my pores and look very oily on a bad day. So all I do to remedy this is apply my powder blush (a very light, soft rosy shade) and pat this over the centre of the applied area. It creates a beautiful natural ombre type of effect.
This is an ultimate must have in my daily makeup routine.

"Charmed Enchantement 150" - Rosy blush

This is a marvellous drug store cream blush, it is long lasting and blendable.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have ever colour in these blushers they are pigmented and blend so well!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have the color flushed. It looks a little intimidating in the pan but it goes on pretty sheer.
I used a stippling brush to apply by dabbing onto my cheeks then if needed slightly blended out. It gave a pretty was of color. I could not use this any other way even applying with fingers did not give the look I wanted.
Overall it was nice but did not last that long on my oily skin. Compared to others it did hold up a little better but I got very shiny.
As for the product itself you get quite a bit especially when used the way I used it.
It started to dry out after a while but was still usable.
Pretty color but I probably would not repurchase as I was not overly pleased with it.

on 1/8/2016 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have these in the shades Flushed and Charmed, which work different for my skin tone. Flushed looks bright fuchsia in the pot, but it looks natural on my cheeks while Charmed appears more mauve on me. These were about 12 USD each so it's a little pricy for a drugstore. The consistency is very smooth to work with and the pigmentation is sheer, but buildable. Once they are applied on the skin, they need to be blended out quickly otherwise it'll look patchy. The wear time isn't long wearing either. Overall this was an average product, but I don't think it's worth the price tag. Best get these when they're on sale.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I'm a huge fan of this product. I tend to prefer cream blushes to powder ones anyway, because I tend to find you get more colour from less product and applying with fingers you can get a more precise application.

I bought this product in "Charmed" - it's a lovely natural colour that suits my skin tone very well. I only need to use a little of the product to get a good colour, so given the size of the product I can see it lasting a hell of a long time. It builds easily too, depending on how much colour you want. I sometimes use this in conjunction with my Chanel Les Beiges bronzer if I want to be a bit more glam.

The texture of the product is nice - creamy without being greasy or too thick. I sometimes use it as a coloured lip balm on days when I don't want to carry a balm or lipstick separately with me.

Packaging is nice - simple and classy, classic Revlon. I can't see myself buying this again soon as it will last months and months, but I would happily try one of the other colours. Very good value for what I think is a great product!