3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore, is it discontinued? But this is a fantastic blusher! Finger is the best tool for this. The cream-to-powder texture makes it incredibly easy to blend- yes, the minute it touches your cheek, it becomes quite airy and powdery, but in a good way, not heavy at all. The shade Flushed is a hot pink that dramatically brightens my NC20-25 skin with a strong yellow under tone.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2 years ago

I would buy it again...if I could! Revlon is the only old-school drugstore line I love, but they kill me by constantly discontinuing my favorite products. This was the best cream blush I've ever tried. You need to use your finger (it just doesn't work with a brush) but it just melts into your skin. Coral Reef looks the way I always wanted Nars Orgasm to look on me. Charmed is a great, natural pink for toned down looks. It lasts on me most of the day.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

2 years ago

I don't know if the pot I picked up from Harmon was old and dried out, but this cream blush is very, very stiff in the pot. I really have to dig my stippling brush into the product to pick it up and it applies to my cheeks in the same difficult way. If I had my receipt, I would be returning this because for DS it is EXPENSIVE.

About reviewer (364 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

2 years ago

I don’t know if there is something wrong with my application, but this blush seems to disappear almost immediately into my skin! I swirl my finger into the pot and then tap it onto my cheeks. (Smudging it to blend) the color is beautiful, but it personally is not what I am looking for. Perhaps someone else with large pores would have the same experience.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

3 years ago

Love this blush... one of my favourites. I have all the shades but charmed is my preference. It's a bit expensive so I always buy it on sale but in saying that it does last for ages.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark

HairBlack

from

3 years ago

These are so gorgeous for the price and for being a drugstore cream blush. I used the color Smitten and it gave me such an amazing look that only Benetint could beat. Can be a bit greasy feeling after you put it on so perhaps powder over it? Wouldn't repurchase as I love benetint more but would def recommend as an affordable option to someone who is looking for a good cream blush that is not too comedogenic (a lot of cream blushes contain palmitite or some sort of coconut oil derivative that can be very clogging).

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

3 years ago

This cream blush has been my favorite for the past 3 years or so! I have the color Flushed. It blends in like a dream, and it is very pigmented. I like to dot on my cheeks and blend in with a beauty blender. It gives me the most natural looking rosy flush as if im not wearing any makeup! I was just using it this morning and was just getting anxious and worried that this might be discontinued. I have very many traumatizing incidents where my favorite products gets discontinued so im going to rave about it to let someone know that it can ruin a girls life when they discontinue products hehehe

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

2.0

3 years ago

Got this on clearance in Flushed, glad I didn't pay much. I use cream blush regularly, my favorites being Stila Convertible Color and Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge. Now, I don't expect this to be as good as those are...but this is useless. No color. Not buildable. I have an older Revlon cream blush (in the square flip top rather than the round screw top this one is in) in "First Blush" and it's much better than this one. This is going in my purge box. It's a shame, it looks like a pretty bright pink in the pan.

About reviewer (244 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairSilver, Curly, Medium

EyesGray

from

4 years ago

I bought this when it fist hit the stores and I'm still on my first pot! I use it every day but you really don't need a lot of product to create the ultimate blushy glow. It blends so easily and looks very natural and dewy which I absolutely adore! I will never be able to use a powder blush on its own again. This sometimes gets a tad bit oily on my skin but recently I discovered that using a powder blush underneath it works wonders. I've been getting so many compliments when I combine the two (shhh my top secret beauty tip). I'm really not a fan of sparkly matte powder blushes as I feel it can look fake and cakey on my combination skin and especially on my olive skin tone. But using a cream blush can sometimes clog my pores and look very oily on a bad day. So all I do to remedy this is apply my powder blush (a very light, soft rosy shade) and pat this over the centre of the applied area. It creates a beautiful natural ombre type of effect. This is an ultimate must have in my daily makeup routine.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

"Charmed Enchantement 150" - Rosy blush This is a marvellous drug store cream blush, it is long lasting and blendable.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age25-29