Lancome Gel Radiance

on 6/15/2016 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a pricey but reliable cleanser. I go between cream to foam cleansers and gel to foam cleansers. This one is always a good fit for me personally. It suds up a little bit and feels very gentle on the skin. It is pleasant for me to use, and I've repurchased it many times.

Its ok, nothing special. The smell is nice. It does leave a residue of some sort on my face so I have to spend like 10 minutes to wash all of it off my face. Don't really know why I bought it - there are other much cheaper products that do the same job just as fine. Don't waste your money.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/1/2013 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good cleanser. It's a gel and it foams nicely without stripping the skin. It's very gentle and has a mild scent. I really like it, it seems to do the job well and is pleasant to use.

on 4/24/2012 1:24:00 PM

Just purchased this and tried it once, but so far so good. No breakouts. It did not strip my skin. The Lancome website says it leaves skin squeaky clean, but that was not the case for me. It was clean, but seemed to leave my skin feeling a bit moisturized. Will update after I have given it a good run.