Jergens Natural Glow & Protect Daily Moisturizer with SPF20

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Jergens Natural Glow & Protect Daily Moisturizer with SPF20

4.5

I really love this stuff. I love gradual self tanners like these because they are hard to mess up and usually don't streak.

This one does build color that is very natural looking---for me, it reaches its peak in about 4 days (this is the "fair to medium shade") and then I can continue to maintain it.

It does have SPF 20 in it, which means that I will only use it during the day. Maybe it'll help me become more vigilant about using sunscreen on my body since I usually just use SPF on my face. What I don't like though is that the sunscreen in here is chemical oxybenzone. I guess it has to be one like that, because if you put a physical block sunscreen it wouldn't work with a self tanner...

As for the smell---it claims no odor. It uses a disguised fragrance which actually is ok going on. After a while, you do smell some self tanner smell. But it's really much IMPROVED from anything I've used in the past. So it is getting better. I really feel like I can wear this on a daily basis and it's very minimal unless I was using a whole ton. It used to be that I could only wear self tanner at night and then I'd be wanting to wash my sheets daily because that self tanner odor would linger.

Other pros---it really does go on like a nice lotion.

Really recommend for a pretty color, SPF, and you get a good quantity even if the price is a bit high.

on 7/23/2012 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this stuff! I was looking for something that would make my complexion look more healthy. I had previously used Neostrata sunless tanner but I didn't like it on my face. This is exactly what I was looking for. It has an SPF, which is an added bonus, it isn't greasy or heavy at all and it gives a gradual, natural-looking glow. I use this as my daily moisurizer in order to maintain my colour. This never looks orange or fake on my skin and I have used it day and night in the past. I imagine it would be very difficult to mess this up.