Jergens Natural Glow & Protect Daily Moisturizer with SPF20

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Jergens Natural Glow & Protect Daily Moisturizer with SPF20

3.8

clean smell, gradual color, goes on well and dries non tacky. spf defintiely a huge plus.
ive tried other pricier brands and they always seem to clog pores, causing blackheads and milia :-( this does not.
i am very fair skinned freckly asian mix and this evens me out and offer some protection to boot.
would recommend and will buy over and over again.

Let me first start out by saying I would not wish this reaction that I have experienced to my face on my worst enemy. I was in bliss the first week when using this product. A self tanner plus spf is a dream come true! It did not take long until I started to get little break outs that eventually turned into cystic scaring welts on my face. I have thrown this product in the trash and am waiting patiently for my face to heal. Buyer beware if you are prone to acne.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I tried this because it was being marketed as the first, inexpensive ODOR FREE self tanner. The one thing I've always hated about self tanner is the smell of the chemicals after the three hour processing time. I know of some extremely high end brands that claim to have been able to add ingredients that counteract the smell of the DHA chemical that is used to color your skin. But they're pricey! So when Jergens claimed to have done the same thing for ten dollars or less, I was taken with the idea.I should have known though...

While the color building of the light/medium shade I tried is splendid, this product IS NOT ODOR FREE. After three hours, the scent of DHA is still on your skin, its just not as overpowering as most tanners can be. To me ODOR FREE means I should smell nothing but either the fragrance of the lotion I applied or just my natural skin. That isn't the case here. What's also somewhat concerning is, even after three hours of processing on my skin, anything that comes into contact with me, such as clothing or perhaps a blanket, also takes on the scent of the DHA, and while there are no stains....one can still smell the chemical. Does that sound ODOR FREE to you?

While I appreciate the consistency of this product after application, I dont appreciate the fact that they've put on every bottle of this that it's odor free. It isn't, however they have managed to REDUCE rather than elminate, the smell of selfless tanner. But dont get your hopes up on the misleading label...

on 6/16/2013 4:47:00 PM

I was very eager to try this because of everything I had read about it having no "self-tanner odor". Smelled it in the tube and, nope, no "tanner odor". However, after it was applied, the odor showed up, and is still there, hours later. I like the way it goes on (like a body lotion), had no streaks, and the color showed up within a few hours. I'd like it better if it were in a pump bottle, instead of tube, but that's not as much a negative to me as the odor. I'm going to keep looking for one without that "tanner smell", but if I can't find one, I would buy the Jergens Natural Glow again.

on 3/26/2013 12:24:00 AM

This stuff is great! Since I'm a guy I've always been reluctant to try any self-tanning products/spray tans because I don't want it to be known that I'm using such products. I decided to give this stuff a try after reading reviews on here. Well, it really works! The price is great and it's easy to find it at the store up the street. It's definitely a tan and not an orange color that you get and it's amazing how quickly you get color! The smell isn't the best and a little chemically, but I can get over that. I will continue to buy this stuff.

on 3/13/2013 4:28:00 PM

The new lotion claims to be odor free. NOT TRUE. I have been smelling that same tell-tell self tanner smell all day.

on 7/21/2012 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the best self-tanner I've ever tried. It's so easy and I never get streaks. I actually don't mind the smell of this product at all. I really wanna try the one for the face now!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This kind of worries me. I put it on my wrist so that no one could see my veins (i'm pale) and after 1 small apply my wrists/arm are this yellowish tan color. It isn't washing off. Does it fade or go away??? I need to know if it'll go bck to my normal skin soon or if it will fade/go on unevenly. I didn't know that this was an actual tanner I thought it was just like a tinted moisturizer.

Jergens has greatly improved their product: decent smell, less streaks, more natural color. However....I'm finding that it wears off pretty quick, and unevenly at that. Just wanted to let others know.

on 4/23/2012 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've been a fan of the original natural glow (medium to medium-tan) for about 5 years now and when I went to buy another bottle I noticed this version so I picked it up. It works exactly the same as the original formula just with a added spf20. Finally one with spf for the body! That was always one of my main concerns before. Not a problem anymore:) The scent is different and I actully prefer it over the original scent. The scent does fade after a few hours and the smell of self tanner becomes more present but not overlly poweful. Performance, like I said, is the same. After about a week of daily use you will be able to see a difference. This stuff is perfect for maintaining my tan in between beach/pool visits. Love this stuff, will buy over and over!