Jergens Natural Glow & Protect Daily Moisturizer with SPF20

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Jergens Natural Glow & Protect Daily Moisturizer with SPF20

4.5

clean smell, gradual color, goes on well and dries non tacky. spf defintiely a huge plus.
ive tried other pricier brands and they always seem to clog pores, causing blackheads and milia :-( this does not.
i am very fair skinned freckly asian mix and this evens me out and offer some protection to boot.
would recommend and will buy over and over again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I tried this because it was being marketed as the first, inexpensive ODOR FREE self tanner. The one thing I've always hated about self tanner is the smell of the chemicals after the three hour processing time. I know of some extremely high end brands that claim to have been able to add ingredients that counteract the smell of the DHA chemical that is used to color your skin. But they're pricey! So when Jergens claimed to have done the same thing for ten dollars or less, I was taken with the idea.I should have known though...

While the color building of the light/medium shade I tried is splendid, this product IS NOT ODOR FREE. After three hours, the scent of DHA is still on your skin, its just not as overpowering as most tanners can be. To me ODOR FREE means I should smell nothing but either the fragrance of the lotion I applied or just my natural skin. That isn't the case here. What's also somewhat concerning is, even after three hours of processing on my skin, anything that comes into contact with me, such as clothing or perhaps a blanket, also takes on the scent of the DHA, and while there are no stains....one can still smell the chemical. Does that sound ODOR FREE to you?

While I appreciate the consistency of this product after application, I dont appreciate the fact that they've put on every bottle of this that it's odor free. It isn't, however they have managed to REDUCE rather than elminate, the smell of selfless tanner. But dont get your hopes up on the misleading label...

on 5/9/2013 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow! I never write reviews but had to on this product. I have spent years trying to find a self tanner that doesn't stink horribly. I'm also pretty fair so I also wanted a product that didn't look orange and streaky. I'm happy to say that I am completely 100% in love with this product! I had a trip to San Diego planned and started using this a few days before. The color was beautiful (light to medium) and it really doesn't stink like they claim in their marketing. Double points for actually doing what they says it's supposed to do. I will definitely be buying this over and over again this summer.

Wow, I love this product! This new formula with SPF is leaps and bounds better than their previous non-SPF version. It has SPF 20, a really smooth consistency, comes out of the tube easily, has a barely-noticeable self-tanner smell (yes!!!), rubs in easily, and dries quickly.

What's the word that means the opposite of a perfectionist? Because that's me when it comes to applying lotion and self-tanner--I just want to get it over with. This product hasn't turned out streaky or blotchy at all on me, and that's saying something. I do think the color is a tad orange, but perhaps that's because I used the one for medium to tan skin tones, and I'm relatively fair. Despite that, I will continue to use this since it feels good going on, doesn't irritate my skin, and makes me look sun-kissed.

The tube I bought was $12 at Target, and came with a free mini tube of the new self-tanner + SPF for face, which I also love (provides SPF 20, non-greasy moisture, evens skin tone, and doesn't cause me breakouts). Way to go Jergens!

on 7/23/2012 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this stuff! I was looking for something that would make my complexion look more healthy. I had previously used Neostrata sunless tanner but I didn't like it on my face. This is exactly what I was looking for. It has an SPF, which is an added bonus, it isn't greasy or heavy at all and it gives a gradual, natural-looking glow. I use this as my daily moisurizer in order to maintain my colour. This never looks orange or fake on my skin and I have used it day and night in the past. I imagine it would be very difficult to mess this up.

on 7/21/2012 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the best self-tanner I've ever tried. It's so easy and I never get streaks. I actually don't mind the smell of this product at all. I really wanna try the one for the face now!