Jergens Natural Glow & Protect Daily Moisturizer with SPF20

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Jergens Natural Glow & Protect Daily Moisturizer with SPF20

4.7

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've always loved this stuff! clearly, when you're still at the store you can open it and determine before you buy it that the new ones are not scent-free..... but who cares, it's worth it. I'm excited to use this one w/ SPF!

on 3/25/2014 4:06:00 PM

This product has been sitting in my closet for a year or so now. My mom gave me an extra bottle she had and I was sure I'd use it and didn't...until now. I had used it before but I don't think on my face. Anyway, this found new life recently as I gave up wearing makeup this year for Lent (the season leading up to Easter). I know, what you're thinking? Is she crazy?! Trust me, I've asked myself that many times during my lifetime, but especially in the last few weeks. ;)

Not that I wear a ton of makeup or anything. I pride myself on being the master of looking like I'm not wearing makeup (but still wearing it - duh!) Anyway, I found this in my closet and thought, why not give this a try? It's got SPF which I'm not prone to wear so I figured it was serving a dual purpose - making me feel not so naked without my makeup while protecting my skin. I hate most foundations but found Revlon Colorstay years ago and have never looked back...until now.

Well, as I've said in all my reviews, I have UBER sensitive skin. I mean like everything and anything cause breakouts. I used proactive once and got hives - yikes! Anyway, I've been using this and it's awesome! It totally looks like I got some sun naturally (impossible right now where I live) but still feels good. It doesn't make me a total grease ball which I was worried about. It just gives me a little bit of color and I'm not sure I'll even go back to foundation again. This is enough to make me feel confident and make my skin look great! Good luck!

on 5/5/2012 12:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

FINALLY! a tanner for those of us who hate to take the time to make sure the cream is VERY even to prevent streaks and who cannot put on a second coat without streaking.

I had avoided the "daily" gradual tan products figuring they'd not work well---swapped for Nevia's(sp) and liked the results, but not the coffee smell. Tried jergens' NO smell, love that. Then it does give good moisture which I need since I am a swimmer.

But the gradual color is fantastic. Even colors my hands, top of my feet, elbows, ankles and knees without extra stain! I'm in LOVE. I do remember to wash the palms of my hands (not the top) to make sure that area stays ok, but the rest is wonderful.

Add in that it has SPF 20 and I use on my face and neck to protect me when gardening. At 10 bucks it's not Cheap, but I've gotten a bunch of uses and still have half a tube left.

Give it a shot, it's worth it!