Jergens Natural Glow & Protect Daily Moisturizer with SPF20

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Jergens Natural Glow & Protect Daily Moisturizer with SPF20

4.5

on 6/16/2013 4:47:00 PM

I was very eager to try this because of everything I had read about it having no "self-tanner odor". Smelled it in the tube and, nope, no "tanner odor". However, after it was applied, the odor showed up, and is still there, hours later. I like the way it goes on (like a body lotion), had no streaks, and the color showed up within a few hours. I'd like it better if it were in a pump bottle, instead of tube, but that's not as much a negative to me as the odor. I'm going to keep looking for one without that "tanner smell", but if I can't find one, I would buy the Jergens Natural Glow again.

on 5/5/2012 12:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

FINALLY! a tanner for those of us who hate to take the time to make sure the cream is VERY even to prevent streaks and who cannot put on a second coat without streaking.

I had avoided the "daily" gradual tan products figuring they'd not work well---swapped for Nevia's(sp) and liked the results, but not the coffee smell. Tried jergens' NO smell, love that. Then it does give good moisture which I need since I am a swimmer.

But the gradual color is fantastic. Even colors my hands, top of my feet, elbows, ankles and knees without extra stain! I'm in LOVE. I do remember to wash the palms of my hands (not the top) to make sure that area stays ok, but the rest is wonderful.

Add in that it has SPF 20 and I use on my face and neck to protect me when gardening. At 10 bucks it's not Cheap, but I've gotten a bunch of uses and still have half a tube left.

Give it a shot, it's worth it!