Jergens Natural Glow & Protect Daily Moisturizer with SPF20

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Jergens Natural Glow & Protect Daily Moisturizer with SPF20

on 3/3/2013 10:23:00 PM

LOVE SO FAR! I bought this product a few days ago. I heard some really great reviews on it and one of the biggest selling points for me was the fact that it stated "great color WITHOUT ODOR" right on the front. If theres anything that annoys me to no end, its smelling like some nasty chemicals after I apply a self tanner.

FIRST I want to start by saying that I am PALE. Like pasty, paper-white, almost albino looking kind of pale. Thankfully in the summer I get some color. When I first applied this after my shower in the morning, there was no difference. The lotion itself is white and thus did not change my white skin right away. As the day went on a definitely saw a little bit of color starting to creep up. Which was good, but not great. I want noticeable tan. So before bed, I decided to put some more on. And within a few minutes, I swear, I got darker.

As for the smell. When i first smelled it out of the tube, it smelled florally. It had the SLIGHTEST hint of that self tanner smell, understandable. I didn't expect this product to completely avoid that. But I was satisfied that I didn't smell disgusting. BUT as the day went on, it got worse. Which is why I didn't give this product an outstanding rating. The smell wasnt unbearable, but it was there, and I knew it. Not sure if anyone else around me knew it though.

All in all, I've used this product all over my body and even my face, and I don't look like a piece of paper anymore. And the smell is much more discreet than any other product I've tried. Mission accomplished.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This kind of worries me. I put it on my wrist so that no one could see my veins (i'm pale) and after 1 small apply my wrists/arm are this yellowish tan color. It isn't washing off. Does it fade or go away??? I need to know if it'll go bck to my normal skin soon or if it will fade/go on unevenly. I didn't know that this was an actual tanner I thought it was just like a tinted moisturizer.