Jordana Semi-Permanent Liquid Eyeliner

Jordana Semi Permenant Liquid eyeliner swatch 04

1.5

Price: $

Price: $

While I do love Jordana's "FabuLiner" felt tip eyeliner, this one I love not so much. There are some pros to this liner I like though. I like the brush, it's not floppy and the product goes on smooth. It is a really black opaque liner. That's about all I got as far as good things go. The cons- The finish! It has a super shiny finish that I am not a fan of. It looks weird. Also, it flakes off. I know other reviewers have not had this problem, but I have. As far as wear, it stays on pretty good, but not for long. As tempting as it would be to buy this due to the price tag, just skip it and buy Jordana's Fabuliner instead! It's much better.

on 4/23/2012 1:29:00 PM

I have this in "always blue - 02". It is an ink well style bottle with a medium-long brush which works well. The pigmentation is not that great, so I have to go over the line twice. It applies easily enough though.

However, given that this product is marketed as a "semi-permanent", waterproof liquid liner, I am very disappointed.

While it doesn't smudge if you don't get it wet, it is certainly nowhere near waterproof. I have water eyes and this eyeliner completely disappears if any liquid gets near it. It dissolves very quickly when wet. It doesn't flake much or anything like that, but b/c it dissolves to easily it has poorer wear than most liquid liners.

I say pass.